Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
not sure how exclusive these pictures are but id not seen them before. happens everytime, they release some pictures and i start getting excited and then i have to wait ages for the film!

courtesy of the fabulous IMDB

I wipe my ass with your feelings
!!!!

I'm re-reading the book right now as well. Awesome, huh?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Isn't it fun watching the young-ins grow up on film?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i think slowly daniel radcliffe is getting better just gradually. Emma Watson has improved considerably but she still has a way to go, i think she just needs to relax a ll bit into the role

Hmm... I think my opinion on Harry Potter is the same as Cartman's from South Park. So, when will Harry Potter end? Is this the last one?

Randomly visiting for now
Yeah I guess they have to stick it out with the actors, however their talents, but the films have always been good as a whole. I wonder how much longer the actors can last anyway cause it takes too long to make each film. I guess Daniel Radcliffe can't keep playing the role if he gets to like 24 :P

Doesn't the movie come out soon?

i love all the harry potter movies and i also can't wait for the next one to come out

Is That Your Best?
I have seen all the movies, although I am not much into that much. I think the last movie was the best by far so this one will have to live up to that.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

M Night Shyamlan got picked to direct one but he was busy, i would love this to happen as lady in the water was so magical.

anyone know who's directing this one?

pfff I'm sick of Harry Potter I've read only the first three books when the book was not so popular and yes I liked it but now I thing I'm going to puke can't wait to see the last book where J.K. Roling
WARNING: "Possible spoilers for the Last HP book" spoilers below
will put an end of his miserable life*evil laugh*

hope its a good as thye last one which was a massive improvement from the first three.

for me personally the books have sort of split into 2 sections, the first 4 books and then the other 3. Something seems to separate them, probably the sheer scale of the action. It felt to me like book 4 was the culmination of the previous ones and book 5 was the start of a whole new chapter of life for the characters. The films have kinda flt the same way except it was book 4 that really made the jump. i expect big things from the remaining movies, bigger action and special effects. Also im hoping for a big jump in the acting skills. dont know who is working the script in this new one but i hope it will be somewhere along the lines of goblet of fire. it was much funnier and felt more natural than the others.

I am excited about this movie, the past few have been good!

I feel like I have to reread the books again, because I can't keep track of all the spells, the rules and the politics. They are so spaced out that I just tend to forget. When I first got into HP, the 3rd book had just came out, and I read all 3 in a row...but then the lag made me forget the details. Next summer should be enough time to go catch up. I didn't actually read Order of the Phoenix, but downloaded the audio book and listened to it while I was at work.