Memoirs Of A Geisha
31.58%
6 votes
Munich
15.79%
3 votes
Proof
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I want to see the Memoirs Of A Geisha because I read the book and it's was very good. So I voted for it.

Sry if I make many mistakes

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yikes! We've now got a three way tie!

It's like the Olympic 100m final with me standing at the finish line with an empty bottle and a come hither look in my eyes.

Has anyone got a three-sided coin?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I voted for Munich. I have already seen Good Night and thoroughly enjoyed it. There you go Tacitus, no need for the 3 sided coin now.

Originally Posted by voneil7
I voted for Munich. I have already seen Good Night and thoroughly enjoyed it. There you go Tacitus, no need for the 3 sided coin now.
Many thanks!

And, as if by magic, someone else has voted for the Spielberg revengefest. There's still a few hours to go though and, as Governor Jeb Bush is apparently not a big Spielberg fan, quite literally anything could still happen...

MovieForums Extra
I should be receiving Munich today from my many friends at Netflix.

Ok, it's all systems go for Munich.

I'll put the discussion thread up towards the end of next week to give everyone a chance to obtain and watch it.

Have fun!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Ok, it's all systems go for Munich.

I'll put the discussion thread up towards the end of next week to give everyone a chance to obtain and watch it.

Have fun!
Am i too late

Munich is available to me I just need to clear enough funds on my credit card to keep recieving movies to rent. At the moment I'm maxed out until next week.