help

Tools    

I'm no expect at all! But people can help you better than I can.

Go to the - (My Profile) then go to (edit Favourite Movies) then type your 10 favourite Movies and save. That's the best I can do.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have done that. Sorry I didn t express myself clearly. I mean personal lists so you don t forget what movies you have seen. I am sure I read something somewhere.Like do you just put the year the movie was made(lots of remakes) or the actors in the movie. What other information have people used?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Click on the green lists icon on the top of every page. It is just right of center. That should open up all the lists and you can check off the movies you've seen.

You can start a thread in general movie discussion and title it as your favourites, or start a reviews thread in the reviews section.

In General discussion, you could put in your top favourite 100, top 50, top 25, top whatever number.

Reviews is a good section to post in, there you can put in your favourites and give a little review at the same time.

Just a thought.

Yeah, it depends on what you mean, but if you're talking about tracking the ones you've seen so they show up under "Movie Lists" on your posts, Mark is correct: just click on the Lists button in the header, pick a list, check them off, and submit. But it looks like you've already done that. So if you're asking how you can add your own...you can't, yet. It's not a database of all the films, just the ones on those relatively famous movie lists.

It will, however, be expanded over time.

Thanks Upton checked critiker.com and saved to my favorites as it has heaps of info to help me out.Mark F yes I have checked off the movies I have seen.Want to look?The Rodent thanks for the thought will keep that in mind.Have you read my posts?

Just had a search through the forum, Littlefoot.

Read your Top 50, didn't realise you'd already done one last year