Halloween '08!

Tools    

We didn't do much..... Just drank and watched horror flicks...

LOL, why never again? Lots of stuff get broken?

In the 1970s and 80s, I used to wear a Santa outfit to Halloween Costume parties.
It was pretty cool.
After a few cocktails, females would want to come over and talk to Santa.
I was somewhat docile and never did anything, just enjoyed the female attention.
I never had any problems except once.
Someone's boyfriend got pissed or jealous and got into some sort of karate kid stance.
I'm not sure what happened next, but the screen door got bent, and he was gone.
I think he drank my eggnog too, that .

Someone's boyfriend got pissed or jealous and got into some sort of karate kid stance.
I'm not sure what happened next, but the screen door got bent, and he was gone.
Did you bend it with his head!?!

I've seen scenes like that in movies. They get ready to pull some fancy moves, and get beat up in under 5 seconds.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
okie. i posted these in the regular pic thread too, but i'll be festive and add them here. cupcakes for a party i made:

i haven't uploaded the pictures of me in costume yet, but when i do, if i don't look too horrible, i'll upload them here, too.

Did you bend it with his head!?!

I've seen scenes like that in movies. They get ready to pull some fancy moves, and get beat up in under 5 seconds.
Due to the fog of time, and ample Budweiser in cans, I can tell you, I have never been adept at close combat, pugilistic situations with other males of the species.
In my silly youth, if humour, and guile didn't get me out of dicey situations, a lamp or a sofa chair don't need to know no karatee!

okie. i posted these in the regular pic thread too, but i'll be festive and add them here. cupcakes for a party i made:
Hello.
Those cupcakes look really good.
They look moist with extra icing!
I'll bet they went fast.
Thanks for posting the pictures.
I like them.

Registered Creature
I wish we celebrated Halloween as much as America does.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
they look friggin delish ash, cream cheese frosting?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
they look friggin delish ash, cream cheese frosting?
nope, its just classic white! but i like to really pile the frosting on. plus i was all anal about them being smooth and pretty looking, so that tends to add it on there too.

How did you get into my room? Sorry I didn't have time to clean up or anything. It...erm... It was the maid's day off?
I'm coming back to steal it all.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.
To me it's the start of the holiday season.
I totally agree. I just love it. I have loads for Christmas, as well, and of course I love that holiday, but there is so much more to do with Halloween. I will be taking some pictures, and maybe digging up some old ones as well, soon enough.

(I am in no way reflecting this toward religion, or meaning anything bad.)