14th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Or maybe @Sarge will send his too!
I will. Just in class. I have to post my remaining 3 write ups and send my list.

No worries.

I will likely be done in two weeks. Might even watch Black Snake Mamba this weekend if I catch time.

Justin, will you be able to finish ? I'm just inquiring before I obtain Empire of Passion.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Six lists are in

Rauldc14 @Citizen Rules @CosmicRunaway @edarsenal @Joel @Miss Vicky

Six are not in @Yam12 @Jeff Costello @cricket @Sarge @jiraffejustin @Nestorio_Miklos

Just another friendly reminder that everything is going to be due November 14 and I will unveil November 15th.

Hopefully everyone can finish. We were on a huge roll at one point and while we hit a dead end for a bit, it seems as if 3 of the last 6 are shoo ins to finish. Hopefully all 6 fingers crossed.

haven't seen nestorio for around 3 weeks, hopefully he's doing okay
I hope he does manage to finish this as I quite liked Night on Earth and would like to see it do well here.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
way to go, @Yam12!

as for movies, there's been a few that had sizable good reviews: Contriempro, Black Snake is liked by several of us, M of course and I was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of folks enjoy Grand Illusion and I did see a few positive notes and some fun dialogue about Passengers. And if I remember correctly, both Mommy and Barton Fink had their fans as well.

So it's definitely open ended on who will take the prize on this one.

Let the night air cool you off
I will likely be done in two weeks. Might even watch Black Snake Mamba this weekend if I catch time.

Justin, will you be able to finish ? I'm just inquiring before I obtain Empire of Passion.
I didn't see this (probably because you didn't tag me ) but yeah, I'm going to do my damnedest to finish. I even watched a movie tonight, The Hurricane. I don't have a whole lot to say about it, so I'm going to wait until I watch the other four I have to watch, and write something about all of them at once.

barton fink will win

Empire of Passion

I didn't read any of the reviews or know anything about this going in. Shave it! I kept wishing something would be done differently, but then I'd end up happy with how it would turn out. Shave it! I was thinking I'd rather have the movie be in black and white, but then the movie looks pretty great with some really awesome shots. Shave it! I was hoping it would be a more standard murder mystery type instead of a ghost story, but then I liked how that turned out as well. Shave it! I was never blown away. Shave it! I wasn't gripped, thrilled, or terrified, but I thought it was real solid with a good sense of dread throughout. Shave it! There were some terrific scenes that left an impression though. Shave it! The two main characters were very unlikable, which personally makes me enjoy the characters even more. Shave it! I think the movie missed out on greatness but I liked it a good amount. Shave it!

-

All done and sending my list