Favourite Warner Brothers Cartoon?

Tools    

MovieForums Extra
I absolutely LOVE all the Warner Bros. cartoons, I think I'll be watching them even when I'm 65 and happily retired!! (I know my grandfather does )

So, what is your favourite WB Cartoon? There are thousands that I can think of off the top of my head (Daffy and Bugs taking a wrong turn and ending up in the layer of the Abominable Snowman, ANY of the Roadrunner cartoons etc. etc.)...

P.S. Do they still produce them??

Tweetie Bird.

I love that rooster... can't remember his name right now (need sleep). Kills me when he picks the dog up by the tail and paddles him. Also "I ain't no chicken, I'm a chicken hawk" (Henry).

I like "The Barber of Seville" with Bugs and Elmer Fudd. That's the best one they ever made, easily. Also, the one where Bugs plays a woman on a fat white horse, and she woos Elmer, I forget what it's an adaptation of, but there's lots of lightning, flowers, pearly gates, etc.

MovieForums Extra
Oh yeah, the Barber of Seville Classic!

And I still crack up every time I watch one of the "Wabbit season...Duck season" ones

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Marvin the Martian RULES!!!!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

MovieForums Extra
You know, they were offering Mel Blanc some incredibly large sum of money to draw one cartoon in which Coyote actually caught (and ate) the Roadrunner...and he refused! That bird seriously ticks me off!

Put me in your pocket...
Thought I'd revive another oldie for anyone interested.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I love that rooster... can't remember his name right now (need sleep). Kills me when he picks the dog up by the tail and paddles him. Also "I ain't no chicken, I'm a chicken hawk" (Henry).
Foghorn Leghorn! He's quite a character.
My hubby likes him also.

I love Bugs Bunny. There's so many cartoons to choose from, I can't really decide which is my favorite.

Some bits I like are...
Bugs acting like a beautitian to the furry monster...combing out the monster's hair and giving him a permanante.

Bugs in Sherwood forest and his antics with the Sherif of nottingham.

The Barber of Seville is great.

Bugs gets back at the opera singer in breaking his bango and pretends to be the conductor the night he's performing.

Those Wabbit Season Duck season ones are good. Also the "I should'a made a left at Albuquerque" ones were fun.

I also love Pepe la Pew.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn

Foghorn Leghorn
Nice picture Cait.

I love the one where he wants to marry the widow hen, because he wants to stay in her house during the cold winter. She wants him to play with her book worm son. To please the widow...Foghorn tries to teach to him baseball.

"Now, now listen to me boy when I'm talking to you"....

He sounds so much like my hubby's uncle.

Gotta love Taz. He's just crazy.

I hope the new Tunes movie is good.

Lets put a smile on that block
Its got to be Silvester and Tweety. The only one that always comes to mind is the one where Sylvester is trying to suck tweety up a straw...and his face gets all puckered up. makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The road runner was always my favorite, and the ones with the horny skunk. Plus the one with elmer fudd and his Magic Helmet, and any Yosemite sam cartoons.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

thought i bump this one back up for anyone interested

my favorite has always been bugs bunny, usually anything with him in it..

although my favorite cartoon has to be one froggy night...with michigan j. frog...
or what i used to call the singing frog

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by susan
...my favorite has always been bugs bunny, usually anything with him in it..
I love Bugs... such a quick-thinking rabbit!
My favorite as a kid was Scooby-Doo.
As an adult: Pinky and the Brain.

I like Pinky and The Brain too.

I also like the Batman Animated Series that WB's did. I plan on getting my hands on the DVD.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Batman: The Animated Series, and the Justice League of America. It just doesn't get much better than that...

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I ate all your bees.
Im going to choose one of the classic Bugs Bunny style ones and the winner for me would have to be the one where Daffy Duck is Robin Hood, complete and utter gold. Swinging hitting rock after rock... ahh the memories, Im gonna go and dig that one back up. It followed closely by the 1001 Rabbit Tales (?I think) where Daffy and Bugs are in the cave full of treasures and they find the genie, also very funny.