MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
They're not penalties - they're a loss of points in the standings based on how all the teams did in the 10 competitive categories for the day, Other teams' points go up so there is a net gain of zero in the league each day.

Yeah, and because it's early you see wild swings early on. Like, if half the teams don't even have a stolen base yet, one of those might jump you seven ranks all by itself.

By midseason, and late in the season, even moving up three or four in a day is a big deal.

Was fun being at the top for awhile! That's over after the pitiful games for my people yesterday.
Dude... were not even a week in. I don't know if this can be lost in the first week. You definitely can't win it tho.

Yeah, I mean I can't imagine it's totally serious. We've had people occasionally win the league (and semi-often come close) while being 10th or 11th at the All-Star break.

A system of cells interlinked
Lem has been kicking himself in the ass all night long after dropping McMahon. He won't stop running himself over the coals about it.

Enjoy, Chris!