Need help with a screenshot from a movie

Tools    

Hey y’all!

I will need your movie expertise on this one...

I’m participating in a Christmas calendar guessing thingy and this one I’m completely lost at...

I give you two versions of the image because the original post was so dark.

There might have been manipulation with the image, so not every part of the image is necessarily part of the scene.

THE OPTIONS ARE:

- Uncut Gems
- Good Time
- A Bad Moms Christmas
- Lethal Weapon
- Kiss Kiss Bang bang

I don’t see it being anything but ‘A Bad Moms Christmas’. Can’t remember this in any of the others listed.
I want to say the same thing, but then again, the image can be really manipulated and only make sense for the person who remember the movie very clearly.

I, too, have seen all the movies escept Bad Moms Christmas... I don't remember the screenshot here either.

we need your expertise! @mark f

If the color filter hasn't been manipulated, that's very reminiscent of Good Time.
Yeah, the colors gave me some Good Time vibes too... do you remember a specific scene with this screenshot or is it just the overall feel of the image?

Yeah, the colors gave me some Good Time vibes too... do you remember a specific scene with this screenshot or is it just the overall feel of the image?
The color scheme + the look of the building + remembering how they had neon/lighted figures throughout.

But looks like you figured it out!