Is Movie Forums DYING?

Tools    

I do that in my garden, every day.

The trick is not minding
Pffft. I do that on my porch facing the playground. Parents have asked repeatedly for me to stop. The older guy upstairs surprisingly enjoys it though.

That happens with every forum, way more convenient to talk about movies on youtube or reddit.

You ready? You look ready.
Who talks about movies on reddit?

Reddit is sooo 2005.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
That happens with every forum, way more convenient to talk about movies on youtube or reddit.
1 - This post is a few years old.

2- MoFo is not dying, still seeing a ton of activity daily.

3- Your contention that it is "way more convenient to talk about movies on youtube or reddit" is silly and demonstrably false.

Welcome to MovieForums!

1 - This post is a few years old.

2- MoFo is not dying, still seeing a ton of activity daily.

3- Your contention that it is "way more convenient to talk about movies on youtube or reddit" is silly and demonstrably false.

Welcome to MovieForums!
I don`t mean that this forum is actualy dead, just talking about new ways to share thoughts/emotions which are preferably used by people! I hope it doesnt sound twisted, I wouldn`t visit this forum if there were no people to talk with. About post age - sorry for this one, just was looking to branches where people are talking, nothing more! Peace

Who talks about movies on reddit?

Reddit is sooo 2005.
It really isn’t. Reddit, the Talk of the Internet, Raises $250 Million. Dumbass NY Times won’t let me post this story, but you can find it yourself.

Do people really talk about movies on YouTube?

A system of cells interlinked
I don`t mean that this forum is actualy dead, just talking about new ways to share thoughts/emotions which are preferably used by people! I hope it doesnt sound twisted, I wouldn`t visit this forum if there were no people to talk with. About post age - sorry for this one, just was looking to branches where people are talking, nothing more! Peace

My post was sort of half in jest. I just found of sort of funny that someone would find a forum inconvenient compared to Reddit, which is rather forum-like in its format, and both only require typing into a box and hitting post. Kind of the same level of convenience to me, anyway. I don't use reddit much, but when I have checked it out, it didn't seem anywhere near as focused on a cohesive community.

You ready? You look ready.
It really isn’t. Reddit, the Talk of the Internet, Raises $250 Million. Dumbass NY Times won’t let me post this story, but you can find it yourself.
It was mostly a joke since google will automatically append reddit to the end of a lot of searches.

But in all seriousness it actually is sooo 2005. While it has had multiple refreshes to the UI it is not too far removed from its bland and modest beginnings. Pretty much every time I end up on reddit I gotta check my calendar just because it looks like I went back in time by a decade.

But in all seriousness it actually is sooo 2005. While it has had multiple refreshes to the UI it is not too far removed from its bland and modest beginnings. Pretty much every time I end up on reddit I gotta check my calendar just because it looks like I went back in time by a decade.
I don’t disagree. It looks very “clunky” to say the least.

Personally I’ve never discussed a movie there. Would never occur to me.

Camo hates this place basicay. Same as MovieMed.
Why am I only seeing this now.

What in the world is this about? I’m very confused. Don’t recall ever saying anything but great things about this place.

Why am I only seeing this now.

What in the world is this about? I’m very confused. Don’t recall ever saying anything but great things about this place.
Wouldn’t @rauldc14 be the one to answer your question?