Sheep 2018

Tools    

This is all making me hungry - gonna go log out now

My favorite pizza these days is the Africana, which usually includes chicken, bananas, peanuts, curry powder and sometimes even shrimp.

...among other strange Swedish pizzas.

You're gonna have to move back to Italy Cat, those Swedes are making you look bad.

Nuts are another thing i don't want on Pizza.
Another thing that annoys me is the renaming of pizzas. It's confusing. A capricciosa should be the same no matter where you go, as should other classic standards.

I haven't seen nuts on a pizza yet. I've seen roasted butternut on a pizza and that ranks among the weirdest things I've seen on pizza. Yes, it was a pretentious vegetarian restaurant. The kind of place that put lemongrass in everything.

Nuts are another thing i don't want on Pizza.
I haven't seen nuts on a pizza yet.(

You have now!!!!
(click on the picture if you don't believe me)

I apologize in advance for my answers to this Sheep. I shouldn't have been so mean and crazy with my answers.
You're welcome to change before the deadline, although I liked most of them.

I apologize in advance for my answers to this Sheep. I shouldn't have been so mean and crazy with my answers.
I said this place gives me a creepy virgin vibe and that y'all are the result of centuries of inbreeding Not in my answers though.

You have now!!!!
(click on the picture if you don't believe me)
Those types of nuts are something i'd not be able to try, like Rocky Mountain Oysters. Even if they tasted good they wouldn't coz the texture and the thought would assault my brain.

Those types of nuts are something i'd not be able to try, like Rocky Mountain Oysters. Even if they tasted good they wouldn't coz the texture and the thought would assault my brain.
Yeah .... wasn't really a recommendation