Under rated movies

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Films that you really enjoy but don't feel get the credit they deserve from others?

I'll start with 'Law abiding citizen'

I really enjoyed the movie but rarely here anyone mention it.

Re watched it the other day and enjoyed it all over again.

A proper revenge thriller with a definite question of 'Has he crossed the line'?

What are yours?

Films that you really enjoy but don't feel get the credit they deserve from others?

I'll start with 'Law abiding citizen'

I really enjoyed the movie but rarely here anyone mention it.

Re watched it the other day and enjoyed it all over again.

A proper revenge thriller with a definite question of 'Has he crossed the line'?

What are yours?
Every obscure movie that I like.

One that I really enjoyed was Constantine (2005 film). Flawed in many regards and takes some major liberties with the source material, but I still really enjoyed it.

Legend in my own mind
One that I really enjoyed was Constantine (2005 film). Flawed in many regards and takes some major liberties with the source material, but I still really enjoyed it.
I remember that I have watched it but can't remember much about it. Will have to re-watch

movies can be okay...
Cool Cat Saves The Kids is pretty underrated !
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

MC for the Great Underground Circus
The Mothman Prophecies. Good movie, great ambience, great Soundtrack, made me enjoy Gere as an actor