The obligatory introduction thread, HELLO EVERYBODY!

Tools    

Hey everyone at the forums!

Now, I don't want to do an enormous and unnecessarily lengthy introduction where I reflect on my past, present and future doing a boring biography on myself while y'all sit back thinking "just look at this idiot go". What I will do though, is give y'all the very very basics about me, myself and (not to forget) movies!

(there ain't no such thing as too much Cage in one post)

First and foremost I live in Denmark, I am a part-time film critic for a danish website and I have a family that I love to be with and friends I love to hang out with. The end. Finito. That's it. Closed. Bam.

When it comes to movies I love every single genre as long as I feel like the movie I am watching is contributing with something constructive and useful. It doesn't have to be perfect all the way across the line, and often I am totally fine with one element outweighing the other if something else isn't quite right. But then it also has to be clear that the focus is where it is, and not just coincidental. So if a movie is going for the visual storytelling, fine, but that's not an excuse for the dialogue or acting being ****** - it being subtle is completely okay if that is the point being made and the approach that was taken. Aaand of coruse I can enjoy a movie that has problems like the ones mentioned, but that won't make a really good movie. But you see the point.

Anyways, I can't wait to begin discussing movies, sharing favorites and so on, so let's get goin'!

See y'all around!

Well here's my obligatory "Welcome to the forum!"

Also, because as list curator it is my duty to pimp The MoFo Top Animated Films List - make sure you stick around and once you've been here at least 30 days, send in a ranked list of your top 25 animated features and shorts via PM to me. Rules and Guidelines found here The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting.

Well here's my obligatory "Welcome to the forum!"

Also, because as list curator it is my duty to pimp The MoFo Top Animated Films List - make sure you stick around and once you've been here at least 30 days, send in a ranked list of your top 25 animated features and shorts via PM to me. Rules and Guidelines found here The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting[/url].
30 days is way too long!

But yes, I will defiantly stick around! Can't wait to put together the list!

30 days is way too long!

But yes, I will defiantly stick around! Can't wait to put together the list!
The deadline is December 1st (midnight on November 30th) so feel free to explore any animated movies you haven't seen in the meantime. But you have to have been a member at least 30 days to be eligible to vote.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

I think that is as good a welcome as anyone's gonna get.

Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome!