Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

Is that outburst because you don't get the joke?

Um, okay...

Would you like a PM explaining that it ISN'T a personal attack on you? At all. A joke, even?

Um.
This backfired then....

Is this because you think we've had an entire thread dedicated to paying you out? That's not the case...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Some of it sure sounded pretty damn insulting. So what was the joke, Smartguy? And don't make me guess, or you will all PAY.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

MovieForums Extra
Heya, thanks for the welcome back TWT, it's good to be back BTW, to quote a wise philosopher, didn't I say "I'll be back" when I dissapeared?!

Monkeypunch, whoever sees this thread is having fun poked at THEM. Does that help?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sorry to laugh at you Monkeypunch, but this thread is a joke in itself. Each person that sees this thread thinks it's their birthday. How's that?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Spudly!

You gave away the joke!
Now Unregistered knows! How do you think Unregisteredfeels?! I bet they feel stupid that they didn't know.

Ladies and Gentlement, Spudly has given the secret away.
'Tis not really Unregistered's birthday.

Unregistered, please forgive us.

You should feel ashamed to have played such a joke on Unregistered, Spudly, my boy!!

Now With Moveable Parts
I spit on this joke. *pah-tooey* There.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
How do you think Sexy Celebrity feels?!
I know you're dying to find out, but you'll have to buy me dinner first!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, Thanx for the heads up. I get it now. I don't think any of you suck. I apologize...OFFICIALLY. It's just that I know only two things about computers: Jack and Sh*t. So I once again apologize for my insane behaviour.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Jack and Sh*t.
Me too, pal...me too.

I haven't been here in a couple of days. what is this business with it being my birthday? what's going on here?

It's MY birthday, Uncle!

(Ironically, you registered here on my actual birthday.)

amd its so funny! please god, close this thread
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

One day this thread shall be closed.
Until then, well. Who knows?

One day Unregistered will be free to roam the boards is ease.

Perhaps.

*DUN DUN DUN*