Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This thread needs some more 80s quality.

Tamura Eriko

Ikuina Akiko
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Pictures don't really convey the essential "Claudianess" of the woman which is the most attractive thing about her.

Claudia Winkleman

This is going back a ways... but in the late 70's there was a show called Real People and the only regular female host was Sarah Purcell. I always thought she seemed very down to earth... and had one of the most authentic smiles. (Can't find many really good photos of her, but here she is with Fred Willard...)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It seems to me that the concept of female beauty is quite subjective.
It isn't. Asian girls are objectively the prettiest. It's just that it takes some people longer to understand than others.

This is going back a ways... but in the late 70's there was a show called Real People and the only regular female host was Sarah Purcell. I always thought she seemed very down to earth... and had one of the most authentic smiles. (Can't find many really good photos of her, but here she is with Fred Willard...)

Oh yeah, I used to have a bit of a crush on Sarah Purcell. Haven't thought of her in ages.

The truth is in here
I can definitely see what the nutty professor saw in her. Stella Stevens is one of the more fascinatingly beautiful women I've seen lately.

This lady was 360 degrees of beautiful, inside and out.

Iris Apfel ..... she was young ..... and beautiful .... some years ago.... like 73 years ago when she was 26
Now she is 99....
Beautiful age though ....