Hey All You Cartoon Fans!

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I just have to see who watches cartoons and which ones you like.I'll start with mine and then you all can rack on them or support them,I don't care.I don't have anything better to do.I'll probably think of more but here we go...
-Simpsons(gotta give credit where it's due)
-Warner Bros(childhood candy)
-SpongeBobSquarePants(you'll know if ya know)
-Ren & Stimpy(oh yes)
-King of the Hill(say what you want ,it's funny)
-Snorks and the Smurfs(it's so bad it's good)
-Scooby Doo(the endings of all of them rock)
-Pokemon(come on now you know you do)So what's your favorites?

The Tick

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I watch cartoons all the time. Cartoons are the best. I watch:
Freakazoid
Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
Samaurai Jack
Sponge Bob Squarepants
The Tick
The Critic

and the best animated show ever created
Space Ghost Coast to Coast. God that shows is great.

Aside from ones mentioned, I really liked Rocko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers (and Futurama, which wasn't mentioned yet, but I think I've made my opinions known of Futurama).

It's nice having kids so I don't feel like such a dork watching Nickelodeon all the time (I love SpongeBob Squarepants. It's usually hilarious).

Rock God
i like the simpsons, south park, family guy, futurama, and the classics that i grew up with. ren and stimpy were hilarious, i think.

MovieForums Extra
Simpsons
Futurama
Warner Bros.
The Smurfs (grew up with 'em)
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and the Brain

cartoons today (appart from the ones I've listed, of course ) have become pretty crap...I mean, how crap is Pokemon?! When I was growing up, we had the morals of the smurfs, it wasn't all about fighting...

• The Simpsons
  • Futurama
  • The Critic
  • Ren & Stimpy
  • The Wile E. Coyote cartoons
  • The Tick
  • All of the Batman/Batman Beyond/Superman cartoons on WB -- they're practically for adults.
I don't watch those last ones (the grown-up style ones) as often as I'd like. But if I see them on, I usually stop to watch. And, of course, The Critic, The Tick, and Ren & Stimpy are all in re-runs.

Batman beyond!
Gargoyles (is this cancelled?)
AEon Flux

The Tick (havent seen one in a long time though, same with Gargoyles)
Pinky & the Brain (I love the song, I sing it all the time.
Once Pigsnie threw a paper at me becuz I wouldnt stop singing, hahaha)

The Simpsons -I stopped watchin it for some reason, I dont know why, maybe I grew up, hahaha!
The Herculoids -watched this when I was 5, still remember it

Spawn - very cool, cartoon sex scenes are weird to look at though.

Originally posted by OG-
None of you watch Space Ghost?!?!?! You should all be ashamed!!
I used to...I never remember to anymore. And yeah, Pinky and the Brain is great, PLite. I can't help but think of you and PSenior when I think of them.

Yeah, Pinky does remind you of Pigsnie doesnt he? HAHAHA,
Im ooky & Im spooky, the Adams famileeeeeeeee ...!

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Yeah, Pinky does remind you of Pigsnie doesnt he? HAHAHA,
Im ooky & Im spooky, the Adams famileeeeeeeee ...!
Uh, YEAH...sure...Pigsnie is Pinky

Now With Moveable Parts
I forgot Dexter's Laboratory too.I spelled laboratory wrong didn't I?Wait maybe I didn't.Anyhoo,I like that show.Cartoon Network is great.I love their fake commercials with cartoons in them.So cute.Notice none of us mentioned any Disney cartoons.I did like Gummi Bears back in the day,that's about it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Thats not good enough Chris. I am commanding you to go on KazaA and download the Space Ghost C2C episode "Snatch". I guarantee you will laugh.

And hey Zeph! I use to watch Pokemon! I use to play the game too! You gots a problem with the that!?!?

Disney sucks. Actually some of the cartoons in Fantasia 2000 are pretty cool but most of their stuff is lame. For instance the main character is a non agressive really nice mouse. no fun. But probably fun for the kids of the 50s. Buggs Bunny has attitude hes kind of a smartass he cracks me up. But pluto getting stuck with gum while trying to fetch the morning paper BORING......

Originally posted by ryanpaige

It's nice having kids so I don't feel like such a dork watching Nickelodeon all the time (I love SpongeBob Squarepants. It's usually hilarious).
You said it!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by OG-
None of you watch Space Ghost?!?!?! You should all be ashamed!!
I LOVE THAT SHOW....Well Space Ghost Coast to Coast. HILARIOUS!!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Simpsons is the best animated show ever!

The Family Guy is so well written, and has the same sense of humor that the Simpsons does, quickly becoming my second favorite cartoon show.

Steve