Help me out, Simpsons fans

Tools    

Rock God
i'm a huge, huge fan of the simpsons, and i pride myself on knowing just about all manner of simpsons trivia. :-) but i heard a quote the other day that has me stumped. what episode did homer say "we'll start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems" ??? i can't think of what episode that came from to save my life, and it's driving me slowly insane. sorry for wasting board space with such triviality, but i figured surely SOMEONE can help me.

Must be a newer one because I don't recognize it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Carney episode. With Cooter taking over their house.

Rock God
excellent! thanks!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm looking for a wav from the Mr. Sparkle episode. Anyone know where I can find it?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Rock God
good question, i don't know. if you find out, let me know.

JCH
I also am a fan of the Simpsons. My favorite episode thus far is the the "Carnie" episode. The amazing thing is that I've seen every episode at least twice, but have only seen the "Carnie" episode once -- when it first came on a couple of years ago. It drives me crazy!

If anyone knows how I can get this episode, please let me know.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
OG- can help you there...it will involve downloading KaZaA (www.kazaa.com). You can do a search on there for it, and well like I said...OG- can help you with the rest.

Originally posted by JCH
If anyone knows how I can get this episode, please let me know.
You could ask your good friend Ryan to run off a copy for you from his collection. I've got that one on tape.

JCH
YOU ARE THE MAN! I'll look forward to getting it from you tomorrow. (He,He)

Now With Moveable Parts
My favorite simpsons moment is when Bart lies to Milhouse about something and then Milhouse says,"...It's like that time You killed my goldfish and then tried to tell me I never had any;but why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"My favorite episode is the one where it told all the charactor's accounts of the same day and the story was told in reverse.Anyone know what Bart wrote on the chalkboard for that one?

My favorite might be the one where Homer buys a gun. That one is hilarious.

"We need guns to hunt today's super-animals...like the FLYING squirrel, and the ELECTRIC eel!"

My favorite is the one where Homer and Marge recount the events (through flashbacks) leading up to Maggie's birth. It's hilarious, and I love the ending (even though it's sappy. Sometimes sappy is good).

JCH
Name the episode:

"What do you have to wash this awful taste out of my mouth?"
-Only Mountain Dew or crab juice.
"Ehhk! I'll take a crab juice."

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

JCH
"We could use the bowl and take it back."
-We can't do that. We're not exactly talking about a toothbrush here, Marge.

JCH
One of my all-time favs:

"Homer, that's not God. That's just a waffle you threw up on the ceiling.
-- Umm! Sacra-licious!

Couldn't tell you the name of the episode but it's the one where they throw a party, Homer gets drunk and letches over Maude Flanders.

Speaking of Maude... CONTINUITY ERROR!

Maude dies while Lisa is a child. Agreed? Well, how come, in the future, when Lisa gets married, she's alive?

Or is that one a dream of Lisa's - I can't remember.

JCH
Originally posted by OllieO
Couldn't tell you the name of the episode but it's the one where they throw a party, Homer gets drunk and letches over Maude Flanders.

Speaking of Maude... CONTINUITY ERROR!

Maude dies while Lisa is a child. Agreed? Well, how come, in the future, when Lisa gets married, she's alive?

Or is that one a dream of Lisa's - I can't remember.
OllieO,

It was a dream. I believe you're talking about the episode where Lisa marries Hugh Grant.