The Ultimate Battle 2: Superman Vs. Spiderman

Tools    

Ok, In my view Superman can/and would indeed beat Batman in various ways that most of you have already commented on.
So let's move into the second post. The second Battle.
Introducing Spider-Man.

Now we Got the Senses vs. the Eyes almost lol.
And I'm going to clarify where this battle takes place...

Remember, just as both characters, this is totally imaginative.

Setting:
A 500 feet bridge in the sky built for the gods Of war.
(A Place for legends as these to battle it out)

We Got flying superman who can be all over the place, and Spider-Man Who can cling to walls (In this case the bridge)

Give us your answers to who will be victorious...

Let The Battle Begin.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Its obvious Spiderman can't swing onto anything except for the bridge, but I guess he's always swinging through the city, but not from buildings.

Anyways, Superman has the advantage with superspeed, x-ray vision, if spidey is trying to sneak up behind him or go underneath the bridge(unless it's made out of iron). Spidey can at least trap him for a sec with the webbing, but it won't hold. Spidey, sad to say would be the loser in this match. Unless, he was Spider-Man Unlimited. He could just go invisible and get him that way. Who knows, maybe he could win, it would be a long shot though.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

But even if he went invisible, what could he do tol Superman? If he got within reach, Superman could just cruch his skull with one hand.

No contest.

I'd like to see Batman v Spiderman. I think that Batman would win that one.

What about Wolverine v Spiderman?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Spidey would get stomped. But Spidey would kill Batman.

Originally posted by OG-
Spidey would get stomped. But Spidey would kill Batman.
Interesting debate here. I think Spiderman would be toast...but Spiderman .vs. Batman is a VERY interesting thought. Spiderman is obviously the quicker of the two. I think it's probably contingent on the gadgets Batman would have available to him.

Superman would just scream eeeeeeee! and burst Spiderman's eardrums and liquify his brain, then he would ram his face into Spidey's chest and peek out the other side with a big grin on his face because he won. They did have a battle in a comic book once. I think it was a tie, I still have it. I can look it up if you want but I'm sure Supes would win easy in real life.

Spidey vs Batman would be great! They would have to punch it out. Spidey has the spider sense but Batman is the better fighter! Plus Spidey can just web Batman up while they are punching it out, a little squirt here, a little squirt there, but Batman could invent his own super gooey spider stuff and web Spidey up too. Then they would end up in one big gloopy mess and it would be a tie. Until Spidey's web dissolved after 1 hour and Batman's didn't. Then Bats could beat him up at will. Of course Spidey has super strenght so Batman might be knocked out before he can web Spidey up.

Spidey vs Wolverine. Spidey would win. He's too quick and agile. Wolverine would lunge at him and he'd just hop up on the roof and squirt him. Of course Wolvie would try and cut his way out but Spidey would just keep squirting with both hands until Wolverine was all webbed up.

No one can beat up Batman except maybe The Flash.

BWAHAHAhaha, this thread is fuunny.

The only way Spidey would kill superman is if he becomes a Mutant Spidey demon thingie with 16 kryptonite eyes. Of course Superman could just hurl a large giant bouldr from 10 miles away & Mutant Spidey would go SPLAT!

Humm, Im not sure about Spidey & Batman, theyre pretty even I think. Except maybe Spidey would tire faster becuz he doesnt have a batmobile to take him home or a butler to cook his dinnur.

Spidey vs Wolverine. Spidey would win. He's too quick and agile. Wolverine would lunge at him and he'd just hop up on the roof and squirt him. Of course Wolvie would try and cut his way out but Spidey would just keep squirting with both hands until Wolverine was all webbed up.
But eventually Spidey's webbing would run out (unless we are to believe the film, where apparently it's actually biological and not invented by Peter Parker). Wolverine could keep slashing and slashing and his claws would never break.

[quote]Originally posted by OllieO
(unless we are to believe the film, where apparently it's actually biological and not invented by Peter Parker
Oh no! Say they didn't! That Spiderman movie trailer kicks butt! Please say they didn't make weird changes to the character! Whaaaaa!
So he spins webs out of his bum now??

Hummmm, that would look real funny, watchin Spidey hanging from the Statue of liberty from a web up his bum.

Superman is wild and beats anything. It's that simple. Start a thread about these other debates cause those are worth having.

Yea, but Spidey could just web his feet to the ground, and then break his neck!
But then Wolverine's neck would heal nearly instantaneously and he'd be back up for round two!

So is Wolverine immortal? Hummmm, never thought about it that way.

MovieForums Extra
R.I.P. Spiderman!

I think that's why Superman has the prefix Super, because he's unbeatable!

MovieForums Extra
Which reminds me, does anyone think they'll make a re-make of Superman, or perhaps another sequel or three?? It would be interesting to see what they could do with the idea in the context of modern sFX

I heard they are thinking of remaking Superman or doing another one as part of the series, maybe a prequel or something like they are doing for Batman (the Batman one is already filming so it's a fact not a rumor). I also heard they were supposed to do a Batman vs Superman. Anyone else hear these rumors?

Originally Posted by Zephyrus
Which reminds me, does anyone think they'll make a re-make of Superman, or perhaps another sequel or three?? It would be interesting to see what they could do with the idea in the context of modern sFX