What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Trying to figure out why many things are screwed up on my computer. Must be firefox. * SIGH*

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Trying to figure out why many things are screwed up on my computer. Must be firefox. * SIGH*
As much as I love Firefox, it's full of bugs and errors. That's why I always update, so I can keep up with the latest and not get caught behind.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I'm back finally!

1. firefox makes sites screwed up.

2. People on a forum site bug me. ( NOT HERE)

3. Smiles,posting like lists go wrong on here.

4. get logged out of this site for some strange reason. Never logged out.

5. Have a tough time logging back in.

6. Hope everything is fine on explorere side.

YAY! The SMILES WORK!!!!

Thumb and index fingers on my temples...do I have a big hand or a small head?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im in so much pain today so im just sat down in the livingroom not doing much, but we need to go and get some shopping.

Welcome to the human race...
Looking at my uni workload (especially a weekly submission thing which I haven't even started and am roughly six weeks behind on) and freaking out...

Drinking a cup of Irish with a wee bit of coffee in it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Watching Mission Impossible 3 and can not believe i never realised Simon Pegg was in it!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Attempting to write a 20 page APUSH research paper on 1960's movements and their relations to the popular arts. And failing.

Stop distracting me guys!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Well I'm not really doing much at the moment, but I should be studying for my AP test. It's quite exciting.