Win 10 Dvds

Tools    

Hey, I need help. Listen to this:

IFC invites you to BREAK OUT OF YOUR BOX.
To celebrate the world television premiere of "boxes" from coyote arm films and mondrado filmworks, The Independent Film Channel invites you to "Watch and Break Out of Your Box". Tune into The Independent Film Channel on Wednesday, October 18, 2000 to watch "boxes", and then answer the "Watch and BREAK OUT" questions.

Question:
Does eager office girl wind up dead by the end of the film?

Question:
Does Wren's company actually make the glue?

If your entry is picked and you have the correct answers, you'll win the "box" of goodies, including 10 DVD movies, an autographed copy of the script, IFC Gift Basket, and of course, a copy of the film "boxes".

I didn't see this movie 'cause I had to work. Does anybody know the answers? Please? :bawl:

Here's the Url if you want to enter.
http://www.planetfree.com/prizes/prizes61.html

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Does eager office girl wind up dead by the end of the film?

She gets killed, then stuffed and thrown up on someone's wall like a deer.

Does Wren's company actually make the glue?

Two robbers go into a glue factory and yell, "This is a stick-up!"

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That was a fast answer, @TheUsualSuspect!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Dee Vee Dee?

What kind of Black Sorcery is this????!!!!