Madonna looks like..

Tools    

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by Moo
oops that was me. :/ I was picking out his avatar. Heh heh. I didn't realize.
Thanks for trying to cover, but I think it's pretty clear I'm in love with myself. Expiration date! You funny ******, you.

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Cool! You're like a really secret Santa!
I think I may have let the... Cat... out of the bag?

*hangs head in shame*

Laugh it up, Chuckles.
You'll pay for this, eventually. Gravity comes for us all.
When you can't walk to the bathroom without looking like Pele, you'll be a little more sympathetic.
I'm already there. I have heavy balls and short shins.

Drooogy......thats the perfect description of madonna's private parts right now.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Drooogy......thats the perfect description of madonna's private parts right now.
Do you see the effect of the example you're setting here, Droogart?
DO YOU SEE??

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
At the risk of more bad rep, I preferred her when she wasn't so taught. She looks like you could bounce coins off any part of her body. I loved Madonna around her Vogue period, not because she was younger, but because she was more womanly, give me back the voluptous Madonna any day over the abs like a washboard, hey I can arm wrestle you under the table, bendy Madonna of recent.
She's in great shape, but I just don't find her as attractive now she can kick my butt and wrestle me to submission........on second thoughts

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Here new video is definitely looking a little whoreish

Originally Posted by MinionTV
She looks great for age! Stop the Madonna Bashing!
Oh pleeeeese even i would look that great with all that botooooooox, makeup, hair dye, and plastic surgrey

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Me thinks Minion Tv is actually Madonna!!! The lady doth protest too much!

Yeah Madonna looks great for her age, but how much has she spent to continue defying nature? Could be worse, she could have Wacko Jacko's surgeon working on her.

I heard she's going to transplant her brain into a robot madonna lookalike to avoid old age, and make us suffer with another record and videos.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I heard she's going to transplant her brain into a robot madonna lookalike to avoid old age, and make us suffer with another record and videos.
I dunno, a Madonna 'bot might be cool. It could suddenly skip it's programming in the middle of a concert and kill a few back up dancers and go on a rampage! Imagine Madonna running 'bout the streets saying "Crush, Kill, Destroy!"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
At the risk of more bad rep, I preferred her when she wasn't so taught.
I'm with ya. I liked the rolling on the floor Like a Virgin Madonna. Not the new Terminator 2 Madonna.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

She has always looked like a whore to me. I never really liked her music either.

I finally saw all of her new video and am a little at a loss as to why anyone thinks she looks like a whore or the terminator… granted her outfit is a lot different then some she's worn in the past... but I can't help but think, given the same outfit and hairstyle of yore, she wouldn't look too different...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I agree that Madonna dresses like a whore, but Ishe has the body for it. She consistently stays in shape and for someone who is in her 40's if she can wear whorish clothes I say good for her.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Dresses like a whore? Whorish?

hmm...going the right way for a negative Mel Point there laddy.