Madonna looks like..

Tools    

Madonna looks like an old whore!

Have you seen her new video?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Young whore. Old whore. These things happen

What's really important is that her music's totally ****e now. (i mean, that rap on a recent song was nothingness/beige bull****)

I See You When You're Sleeping
yeah, her recent music is quite bad, that's what she get's when trying to 'reform' herself on every album - a lack of integrity and diminishing talent.

I have seen the video and I still 'would'

there's a frog in my snake oil
you'd hav to get passed all the shooters and east-end lads protecting her [have you heard Bill Bailey's piss-take of the british-gritty-realism thing? It's quality. "Shooters? What kind of a name is that? -Oh, it was terrible sarge, he had a shooter, a stabby thing, and he came at us, but we hit him with the hitty things, and put the metal-clicky things round his wrists..." -]

Still, she's done so much pilates i'd be worried about piles

I think Madonna looks pretty good for her age… what is she, in her mid forties now? You can’t expect her to look like a virgin forever… but I agree about her music… it sucks… and has for a while...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I think Madonna looks pretty good for her age… what is she, in her mid forties now?
Thank you Cait! Geez...Sunfrog you're tough. I think Madonna looks fabulous in her fourties. I've never been that wild about her music and thought she looked more trampy in her blonde ambition years than she does now. She looks great.

I would much rather look at and talk to someone like Madonna than someone as trampy and nasty as Christina Aguilera. *meow*

I'm talking about her new Hollywood video. Eeewww! I agree with the Christina thing. She's looking skanky!

Madonna is a true inspiration to me. I have enjoyed her for many years - she's been around all my life - but now is her resting period. Sunlight has come and it's time for the vampire to lay in its coffin and work on children's books about Kabbalah mysticism (beat that, Dracula). I disliked her new American Life album at first, but now I think it's OK and I enjoy a number of songs on it. I wish she had released the original music video for American Life in which she threw a grenade in President Bush's lap, but she feared getting the Dixie Chicks treatment. Poor Madonna. Now we just have to get into the groove when we watch her GAP commercials - which I love.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by sunfrog
Madonna looks like an old whore!
Wasnt expecting that!

But like Minion...i most definatly would. I like her Hollywood Song, i think she looks hottest as a ging-er.

I must become Caligari..!
Ohh yeah She Looks OLD!!!!! Every 45 year old looks like this

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

My life isn't written very well.
Jas', next time you watch The Gap commercial, watch the very end when Missy Elliot does the splits. Look at Madonna's expression. She get's all p.o'd, puts her hands on her hips and says, "I can do that!" You know this was unscripted because it's a true Madonna moment. It's like she gets all bent out of shape just because Missy did the splits!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

ooooooh I really don't like that gap ad, it makes me cringe. she's singing about jeans to the 'into the groove' music - nooooooooooooooo!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Jas', next time you watch The Gap commercial, watch the very end when Missy Elliot does the splits. Look at Madonna's expression. She get's all p.o'd, puts her hands on her hips and says, "I can do that!" You know this was unscripted because it's a true Madonna moment. It's like she gets all bent out of shape just because Missy did the splits!
Apparently Madonna wore like $23 gabillion dollars worth of jewllery for the commercial becuase she didnt want to be out-blinged by Missy Elliot. What a prat.

The only thing I don't get is that the choice of song should have been "Dress You Up." I mean they changed the words to ..Groove... they could have changed the words to Dress you Up and it would have been more apropos.

It is a really badly made commercial, and I think that's part of the reason why I like it. I don't know, for some reason, it's enjoyable watching Madonna humiliate herself as she becomes a more jumbled, messed up celebrity. I'm waiting to see when she just says "**** it" to her Kabbalah studies. How much longer is that gonna go on? All this Kabbalah going on between her and her celebrity friends, like Sandra Bernhard. She wrote childrens books which I think is about it....

The commercial is weird. The music for "Into the Groove" (my favorite Madonna song) is playing, but she starts off singing "Hollywood", then it goes to "Into the Groove" but with different lyrics? ("let me show you some moves..." is not from the original song, unless it's on a dance/club version)

I love how Missy Elliot just bursts out of that trailer and then the two stroll down like Madonna's back in New York and this was how she used to hang out with people. It's really quite odd.

I know what you're talking about, Reporter.

Just saw that commercial again. And I noticed that Madonna, at the end, does some sort of Yoga position as if to upstage Missy. That's when Missy does the splits. and that's when Madonna gets annoyed and says what she does. Also, will the Gap jeans be emblazoned with that giant jewel encrusted "M" on the back pocket?

I love Madonna's new material ( but really lashing off the old electro dance pop bandwagon) and she looks great. I just saw an interview on channel 4 and she was incredibly down to earth.

I am having a nervous breakdance
It sounds a bit Daft Punk, doesn't it? But, yeah, some of it sounds really good.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.