Does being in the library make you horny?

Tools    

Does the library make you horny?
54.76%
23 votes
Yes, ooohh yes!
45.24%
19 votes
No. Perv!
0%
0 votes
We don't have a library
42 votes. You may not vote on this poll

how often does this thread change topic? .....I've got a craving for Jelly at the moment.....anyway,...what were we talking about?

history *is* moralizing
HP... and now jelly? will you stop it?

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
HP... and now jelly? will you stop it?
Hehe , i think i better, before your froggy appetite goes out of control

i'm lucky you didn't mention my big fave... the Cornish pasties... oh *****!
Everyone, run for your lives!

(see all this talking about food, it's making me hungry.....time for some bacon)

history *is* moralizing
yeah, here he comes! and now with bacon 'n eggs!
he's insupportable, that existing Blister!!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
how often does this thread change topic? .....I've got a craving for Jelly at the moment.....anyway,...what were we talking about?
Conversations that keep seeping and trickeling out of us. Teeter-totting the thirty-one flavors of jelly and HP sauce poisoning this thread that fell off track and crashed about some posts ago. Though any cool crash that you can walk away from is a good one. Right?

Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!
Back on the scene. Crispy and clean...

history *is* moralizing
Ano is right!
so let's all go back to the library, with or without HP sauce and a sandwich for the pauses between two chapters...

Arresting your development
Ano is right!
so let's all go back to the library, with or without HP sauce and a sandwich for the pauses between two chapters...
What I say? What I say?!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I do have a crush on the Director at my library. HUGE crush! She passes along my books, plays, and CD to some Executive who checks it over to have it circulated, and also to get a free room for signings. She is probably 15-20 years older than me, but she always has a beautiful smile, and has helped me. I'm trying to get a job doing weekly events, and sent her an e-mail, as I'm a little nervous to see her, since it's too cold to shave, and I wear sweats half the time, which tells me I really do have a crush on her, because otherwise I couldn't care less how horrible I look. Part of it is wanting to get a full-time job, as I live so poorly being just an author and musician. I know I'll feel dishonest about myself trying to look nice doing whatever I might do in the future, especially since I constantly talk about how the work should speak for itself, not the other miscellaneous crap.

Maybe a girl can help me, but it seems like even single women wear rings. Is this true? Not that I would do anything about it even if she were single.

I don't remember this thread at all....... I thought it was something new. I seem to have voted "yes" in the past.

Matt, I say forget it. You don't need a woman 20 years older than you. You're in your 30s now -- it's time to settle down and stop the "seductive older woman" fantasy. And she just happens to be a librarian -- it figures! An occasional sex fling with her might be okay, but anything more than that will only lead to heartache. You should date someone your own age -- or up to 10 years younger, I think. But definitely not 20 years older! No. You do that when you're 18/19/20 years old, not early 30's. Too old. Maybe if you're desperate for sex, but definitely don't make it a relationship. Someone will get hurt. She needs a man more her own age.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Matt, I say forget it. You don't need a woman 20 years older than you. You're in your 30s now -- it's time to settle down and stop the "seductive older woman" fantasy. And she just happens to be a librarian -- it figures! An occasional sex fling with her might be okay, but anything more than that will only lead to heartache. You should date someone your own age -- or up to 10 years younger, I think. But definitely not 20 years older! No. You do that when you're 18/19/20 years old, not early 30's. Too old. Maybe if you're desperate for sex, but definitely don't make it a relationship. Someone will get hurt. She needs a man more her own age.

She could only be 10 years older than me, I doubt it. I think I'm too smitten. However, 10 years younger than me sounds so.... weird, and I hardly ever use that word. Even a girl I sorta dated was 3 years younger, just felt odd she was my younger brother's age.

I lost my virginity to someone 9 years older, then someone who graduated from my high school 11 years before me. One girl told me she thinks it's because of the older music I listen to, or that I'm so mature (she's just immature), but I'm at the point where I'm not looking. Unless it falls on my lap (literally) it's not gonna happen.

Imagination is fun..

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
And to your last part SC.... Doesn't everything always lead to heartache?
Not always. Sometimes it's heartburn.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The thread title made me remember that Rollin flick, in which a guy gets his ass kicked by a library.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.