Does being in the library make you horny?

Tools    

Does the library make you horny?
54.76%
23 votes
Yes, ooohh yes!
45.24%
19 votes
No. Perv!
0%
0 votes
We don't have a library
42 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Does being in the library make you horny?
Maybe it's because making noise is taboo, maybe it's because you can peek at other people through the books, or maybe it's because the library is full of hidden places and secret corridors. I dunno, but going to the library always put me in the mood. Not the little libraries scattered around town, only the big main one downtown.

Lmfao, can't say it does, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Shouldn't it do the opposite with the old librarians?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
That Sunfrog! What'll he think of next?....probably somethin' stupid.

Lets put a smile on that block
It really does! Whenever i was in the library at Uni trying to do work it was a nightmare. Its an ongoing joke at uni actually, we all get more work done at home coz of the horney distractiveness of the library.

Not libraries so much, but for some reasons I get a bit randy at strip clubs...go figure.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I have this huge urge to shift all my power to my right hand and wail it against the side of your face.

Anyone else?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Randomly visiting for now
There's something about the quiet girl with the big glasses surrounded by books that seems so innocent....so seductive....

this thread is so random though

I have been kicked out of many librarys because i could not control myself i mean its soo sexually tense in there i mean cmon who can keep there cool jesus.

Originally Posted by Godsend
I have this huge urge to shift all my power to my right hand and wail it against the side of your face.

Anyone else?
No.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

[quote=SpoOkY]There's something about the quiet girl with the big glasses surrounded by books that seems so innocent....so seductive....

watch it about the quiet girl with glasses....

ummmm where was i...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Liberate a librarian.
On the bus used to get me horny, but back then my hormones were raging, now they're just slightly miffed!
Ah old age........sorry what was I saying?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Can we try with real bullets now?
I voted yes, because the library in my area is very clean. And it's full of books! That's hot!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

Only if the librarian is Parker Posey.

I'm sure sunfrog just needs a girlfriend, don't give up!
Next time you're in the libary try to keep you're urges at bay by thinking of margret thatcher in a thong and read the little engine that could, it will change your life!

In answer to the question of the poll, yes.

But in the interest of full disclosure, being on the bus or in the supermarket or the movie theatre or the post office or the restaurant or the museum or the car or just about anywhere makes my horny.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I'm sure sunfrog just needs a girlfriend, don't give up!
Next time you're in the libary try to keep you're urges at bay by thinking of margret thatcher in a thong and read the little engine that could, it will change your life!

You're one sick puppy, yeah I know that might come across as being ironic from me, but Maggie in a thong......

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
In answer to the question of the poll, yes.

But in the interest of full disclosure, being on the bus or in the supermarket or the movie theatre or the post office or the restaurant or the museum or the car or just about anywhere makes my horny.

Remind me never to shake your hand........