Sell me Mofo

Tools    

Originally Posted by Austruck
Ummm... describe the cool necklace first....
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Omigosh. Okay, yes. YODA, SELL!
i'll give you two websites for the necklace

deal

BTW, I'm trying not to let it scare me that you had two pictures of that thing ready to post.
You'd be surprised at what you can find in Google's image search.

Google's Image Search: "Cool Necklace"

That's what came up. And I think they're right.

Arresting your development
Okay, wait ... so you don't even really own that necklace? Well, then, the deal is off. out:
Don't give up. He might have a pair of Power Gloves. Though I would take the necklace in the form of a belt buckle.

I change my mind!

$165
Come on Twt, you don't even post anymore. It's some kind of experiment to you. Like fungus growing on a bread or something.

More clevage please

Originally Posted by sunfrog
More clevage please
**Cleavage, you could at least spell it right...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
This sunfrog guy creates the most random threads....and I mean that in a good way.

$150 Twt. No one has posted on the Intermission forum since I left. I thought this joint was hoppin'. I can now offer you less money for it.

$150 Twt. No one has posted on the Intermission forum since I left. I thought this joint was hoppin'. I can now offer you less money for it. And you have server problems. It takes forever when I click submit.

I've already offered him $15,000 for the site. He turned me down.

Quit insulting him...besides...your little jokes are getting tedious.

Oh yeah...nice to see you...you tedious bastard.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Arresting your development
It takes forever when I click submit.
That's asking a lot... don't cha think?

You have to giggle like a school girl when you press submit in order for it to work properly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
That's asking a lot... don't cha think?

You have to giggle like a school girl
I tried this and the dang old guy sitting at one of the computers in my Internet cafe asked me out, thanks a lot.

That's because you don't have $15,000 Slaytin but I have $150 in cold hard cash. You could use it for drugs or hookers Twitty. Think about it. Mmmm.. drugs or hookers.

You ready? You look ready.
That's because you don't have $15,000 Slaytin but I have $150 in cold hard cash. You could use it for drugs or hookers Twitty. Think about it. Mmmm.. drugs or hookers.
150 billion eh? I don't think yods would have a problem with that as long as he shares the wealth.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza