Sell me Mofo

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Austruck
DID TOO!
Brat!

Children... Stop Bickering!!

i just find it odd that i, a 14 year old, have to discipline two people that are definately older than me

Originally Posted by Eyes
i just find it odd that i, a 14 year old, have to discipline two people that are definately older than me
She started it!

me thinks

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
She started it!

me thinks
You know your right Anonymous

You guys are a bunch of MEANIES!
It's all out of MoFo love.

You guys are a bunch of MEANIES!
what did you expect from teenagers that obviously spend too much time online?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Eyes
what did you expect from teenagers that obviously spend too much time online?
Gummi bears.
I expect gummi bears.
::waits expectantly::

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Gummi bears.
I expect gummi bears.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Now I know you guys are a bunch of meanies! I hate gummi bears! I only like dark chocolate!

O, woe is I! I hate myself! I think I'm going to go lock myself in my room and cry.

Or, I'll just go eat some chocolate.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Gummi bears.
I expect gummi bears.

Hey Ian,
...for minutes!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last

Ohhhh, you're not a meanie at all, are you? You're just a widdle wovvie-dovvie cutie-patootie, aren't you? Awwwww....

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hmmmm....

As Monty Python would say, "SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!"
Dig those kool swords. Kan u dig with them do u think? And can we suu if we can't?

EDIT: Hey froggy - there's an idea for you: The 'Swords, Gummi Bears and PenPal' site. It'll make you millions

I'll give you, a horse, a gold nugget that looks like a blister I had in 3rd grade, a lock of hair from a rare subterranean species of mantis, a part of my backyard, a broken spoke that goes to my broken wheel on my bike that has a new tire, my name tag from work, a hand full of screws and nails, some CD's I found, all of my junk mail, a spray paint can that doesn't work, some of these, a penny loafer (left, minus the penny), a chipped shotglass that say "one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, whore!" (I'm a man whore for lady-fans), two of my 12 pet fish, the rights to my legal birth name, some old shirts I have, a couple of cables that go to guitar pedals, a newly crustified fly swatter, this cup of cold coffee from earlier this morning, a typewriter-drawing of, the ability to breath underwater for up to 30 seconds without taking a breath, the trash that needs to be taken out of my room, a pen from my old work that may or may not work, a cool necklace, a unrinal cake from London's public bathroom (exotic), some fake dog poo that makes people say "ewww", and maybe some other things for Movie Forums.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.