Do glow-in-the-dark animals have the right to life?

Tools    

Do glow-in-the-dark animals have the right to life?

I say yes! We have hairless cats who were created by mating mutations. We have albino animals created by nature. We have all living animals today that evolved from something else. We have test tube babies who will someday grow up and have children. Why shouldn't glow-in-the-dark animals be allowed to exist? Just because they are man-made and not random creations of nature? No! I say no!

If hairless cats, and flat faced dogs exists because they're cute. Shouldn't glow-in-the-dark fish exist because they're cool? Lionhead rabbits and lion head goldfish have the right to life. So should glowing animals!

Now in green, red and blue!

Check this out Golgot. A glow-in-the-dark rabbit!

French guy makes rabbit glow

All I can think about now is the possibility of glow in the dark humans... and how funny that would be if they had sex with the lights off. A 500 lb ugly woman, glowing like a nightlight, gets on top of a man... as he silently prays, "Please dim! Please dim!"

Reminds me of Blake Edward's Skin Deep, Sexy.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
All I can think about now is the possibility of glow in the dark humans... and how funny that would be if they had sex with the lights off. A 500 lb ugly woman, glowing like a nightlight, gets on top of a man... as he silently prays, "Please dim! Please dim!"
Or if only one of them glowed... the contrast.
Hott.