Your Favorite Food & Drink

Tools    

Chinese food is my favorite cuisine. But when it comes down to it, nothing beats a day-old newspaper (preferably, the Opinions page) smeared with a pile of indescribably greasy fish & chips.

ARF! Forgot my drink. Coke is it. And maybe Pinot Noir at weddings, Dehlinger is best.

I eat quite healthily, because I enjoy my sports and weights. I am normally eat whatever is in front of me (at university), without any sweets or sugary drinks, but I'll have one cheat day a week, where it's Macdonalds. Super size Bic Mac meal with an extra hamburger, plus the free cheeseburger I get for being a student, with a vanilla milkshake and, if I've done some sport that day, I may have a hot apple pie with ice cream and caramel sauce for desert.

When I'm at home I love a good English fry-up on a Sunday.

For eating out I'll have to go with Indian, just for the poppadoms and mango chutney and onion salad, but that edges it in front of Chinese and their egg fried rice and ribs.

I'm not averse to a bit of pizza - very meaty, with lots of green and jalapeno peppers. Mmm.

I also love proper milkshakes - banana. I'll munch on fruit and drink milk all day long anyway.

Oh! And peanut butter, banana and strawberry or raspberry jam sandwiches!

*drool*

You are making me hungry, OllieO! And I just had dinner an hour ago! I am lactose intolerant so I can't have milk but I do love ice cream. Mango and coconut. Big Macs, I haven't had one in ages! Popcorn chicken, buffalo wings, Criss-cross fries ...

Does anyone here watch IRON CHEF?

MovieForums Extra
WOW Ollie, your MacDonalds sounds good over there! We don't even get a pack of peanuts for being students, let alone a cheesburger (they're real cheapskates over here)!! By the way, where does all that food fit?!

food: census taker's liver and fava beans
drink: a nice chianti

Originally posted by OG-
Sbarro pizza!
It's "Sparro", and heck yes! I love that stuff. Not as good as "Mama Lena's" though - that's local, but amazing. TONS of sauce...I love sauce.

I am lactose intolerant so I can't have milk
I feel sorry for you. I've got different aims from most people, as I eat to supplement my weight training, and the best food for this is milk. I try to get through about 4-6 pints a day.

I have a big disagreement with my friend about this. He says that 4 in 5 people are lactose intolerant and they shouldn't have milk - he has water with his cereal! I feel that although there are problems with it - I get really bad breath in the morning if I've had a lot before I go to bed - these problems are countered by the benefits, and if you keep having milk then you become more tolerant and the problems decline. However, some people are so intolerant that they just chuck it back up.

By the way, where does all that food fit?!
I play loads of sport (rugby, judo, weights, or general training (running, cycling, swimming etc.), but I'm about 6'4" and 17 1/2 stone (245 lbs), so there's room. I competed in the student nationals for judo a couple of weeks ago, and I was eating non-stop, junk food or no junk food, to get up to 18 stone, as my category is 100kg+, so I wanted to be as over 100 as possible! (In the end I got knocked out by the British U21 champion in the semis - he was 130kg!). Anyway, at the moment I'm trying to get down to 17 stone ripped, so I'm eating very cleanly.

Nice little essay there .

Spam (the one out of a can) musubi (spam with rice wrapped in seaweed) like sushi and my favorite drink is strawberry milkshake

Don't cry for me, Argentina ... I mean, OllieO. I get along very well with the occasional two or three spoonfuls of ice cream. Four to 6 pints a day though -- I don't know, seems a bit excessive, even for someone in training. If I had even half a glass, I'd spew my Pazzi out.

Spam, yumm yum. Grew up on the stuff, my dad loves it. I just eat it via fried slices with plain white rice. None of my friends understand why I like it, so I tell them it improves my vocabulary. By the way, I heard there are other flavors now, wot?

Pizza and Cherry Coke

Grilled shrimp w/ cajun seasoning and butter, and my favorite drink is cherry coke.

LASAGNA LASAGNA LASAGNA! The stuff tastes pretty nastey and all but TWT likes its so i cram it down 4-6 times a day just like Ollie-O and his milk. I like milk too Ollie-O. TWT isn't a real big milk fan though, so i try to be as scarce on it as possible.

Coke. fried chicken & pizza. Shrimp tempura which Pigsnie frys when he is in a good mood. I would eat all the tempura by myself but Pigsnie says I have to share, drat!!!!!!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
lol, y'all crack me up.

hmm, hmm, so many choices! i like too many things!

milk - yeah, if you don't drink much and then try to drink regular Vitamn D your intestines will be growling all night and you will be on the toilet soon. But, there's Lactaid (my dad says it's good, others say not) and Soy/Rice substitutes and pills, too. But I would NEVER ever ever do such sacrilege to cereal as add water to it. No no no. I don't drink a lot of milk, but I believe an occasional bit is good for you, for calcium and clearing out the insides. I prefer it with cereal and chocolatey things if I drink it straight. Otherwise I prefer my dairy in things like sauce, cheese, ice cream, etc. I like 2%. Forget skim, there's no point!

I like the pizza. But I don't eat it much, it's fattening. also, it's rarely made the way I like it. Saucy and cheesy. Don't like all them veggies on it. Can't stand the bell peppers.

spam! hahah. you know, i had a teacher in high school, she was from the town where they make spam, had a spam shirt and everything. she even had a Spam day once. And ... yes, we made fun of her. Behind her back. It's supposed to be cheap food, but you know, it's not that bad. better tastewise than canned vienna sausages. I grew up eating it occasionally. I like it with rice ... also, you can do the corned beef and hash thing and just have that over rice, it's similar. my little brother likes that spam in seaweed stuff ... never saw it until I saw him make it (he lives in Hawaii).

alright alright, loves!

fried shrimp
mushrooms - i adore them, esp the portabello and shitake
cheese - LOVE cheese. could not live without it.
potatoes of all sorts (fries, mashed, au gratin - but NOT potato salad)
rice (i'm half asian, i cannot live without rice)
chicken (not a big red meat person and cannot survive without chicken - adobo, or anything pretty much succulent and well seasoned that goes well with rice)
sweet/creamy things (dessert wise) - i have a special sauce i mix up and put fruit in, little mandarin slices and pineapple and such, cream cheese and whipped cream, ohmygod it's so good. desserts are what i REALLY love. fruit and tart and yum. chocolate anything with raspberry. mango, oh yum. heaven.

thassit