you should upgrade now

Tools    

i am running a vb2 with no problems, and here is the link (shameless advertising, but relevant):

http://forums.thedigitalmind.net

although the server may still be down.

but anyway back to the topic, vb2 works fine, and vb 1.1.6 is also out, and incase u hadn't read unless ur running at least 1.1.6 then the board is insecure, so you might as well just upgrade to vb2 now.

MovieForums Extra
Yeah, any news on the upgrade?

Alright, here's where we are:

vBulletin 2.0 is in Beta 4 now - it's looking pretty good. However, I want to hold out a little bit longer - I'd like to wait until I have a weekend free, and then sit down, upgrade, and spice up the layout a tad.

I'm mostly worried about the downtime - perhaps a few hours...so I'll probably get up early on a Sunday morning or something to do some of the work.

Anyway, I would like to hold off if I can until I can add some content at the same time, but I do think the board needs and upgrade soon, so I guess we'll see. I do like it's highly simplistic nature right now, though!

Oh, and I have installed 2.0 beta before, so I do have a good handle on it and all - I've upgraded with one board and done a fresh install on the other, including making some modifications of my own and installing a few hacks - just playing it safe.

Hold on there, I'll try to get the upgrade in within a few weeks! Thanks for your patience everyone.

actually it's in beta3, that's what i'm running