movie quote chain quiz!

Tools    

I suppose it's my turn to come up with a quote, so here it is (an easy one. Well, I think it's easy because it's from one of my favorite movies):

"I once asked this literary agent what writing paid the best. He said, "ransom notes."

lol. Get Shorty. Classic flick.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Get Shorty could be an answer to a DVD-related trivia question, too. (But only if the question is: What is the first DVD that I bought?)

lol. That would be The Matrix for me.

ok...here's an easy one...

"Have fun storming the castle!!"

Labyrinth?

The Princess Bride.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail?

I'm convinced that ryan watches as many films as I do. He's right...Princess Bride was great.

Here's a more obscure one (from a movie that I liked, but no one else did):

"I could always go back home. Small town, small newspaper. Or I could take the time off and write a novel or two. Or I could slit my wrists. Now this last idea actually seemed the most appealing because, in fact, it required the least amount of effort."

Not obscure enough, I see.

Bonfire of the Vanities is correct.

erm that sounds so familiar to me, was it on one of the naked gun films? 33 1/3?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Naked Gun? or Spy Hard? or Wrongfully Accused? I know its one of his movies. Pretty lame how I'm just guessing his movies, but oh well.