Madonna looks like..

Tools    

I think she looks fantastic for someone who is in her mid -40's. I hope I will be able to dance all the over the stage for 2 hours when I am that age. I say keep what your doing Madonna you look good to me.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Madonna looks like an old whore!
I think that's a bit harsh! Madonna has always been an innovative performer, even when she satirized her own whorishness!

Back in the day when she first hit the screen on Mtv I thought she was rather hott. now though she does look a bit "USED" don't think I find her all that attractive anymore...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I finally saw all of her new video and am a little at a loss as to why anyone thinks she looks like a whore or the terminator… granted her outfit is a lot different then some she's worn in the past... but I can't help but think, given the same outfit and hairstyle of yore, she wouldn't look too different...
I didn't mean the Arnold Terminator, I meant like Linda Hamilton from T2. All muscled up.

Maybe I'm just an old chauvinist pig who fears a woman who could kick my ass but I just don't find a ripped, muscular woman as attractive as a softer, curvier one. In shape is fine but there comes a point when it loses some femininity.

I think her body is quite a bit different from the early video days.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I saw the video for the first time last night.... (Having not seen it before made me realize how seldom I watch MTV nowadays). I think she looks fantastic. 47 years old!?!?! She both looks her age and at the same time she doesn't, if that makes sense.... She's in great shape but looking at her face she looks experienced in a good way. Wow, it appears as I've got the hots for Madonna!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by Twain
I didn't mean the Arnold Terminator, I meant like Linda Hamilton from T2. All muscled up.

Maybe I'm just an old chauvinist pig who fears a woman who could kick my ass but I just don't find a ripped, muscular woman as attractive as a softer, curvier one. In shape is fine but there comes a point when it loses some femininity.

I think her body is quite a bit different from the early video days.
Well, I have to say "Duh!"

Softer means the body hasn't been worked out yet and there is still 'baby fat' but then, some guys like a 'sweet thang'.

Ms Madonna is a business woman who knows that age will come and take away ... well, looks and things. Soooo ya gotta keep that skin from getting sagey with good work-outs.

And what are the mens doing to keep age at bay? Mmmmmm...

Originally Posted by coolbreeze
Ms Madonna is a business woman who knows that age will come and take away ... well, looks and things. Soooo ya gotta keep that skin from getting sagey with good work-outs.
I've read that lifting weights is the best way to fight off ageing. And as someone who's ageing, I took up weights myself a couple of years ago. At first I wasn't thrilled but surprisingly, I liked the progress that came over the weeks and months.

Madonna's look isn't about age for me. It's about a toned, smooth look vs a muscular, ripped look. It could be two 25 year olds or two 45 year olds. I simply prefer the toned, smooth look. Others like a more muscular look. It's a subjective opinion about what is aesthetically pleasing.

Wheely cool bike girl

Wheely cool bike girl
Now THAT is what I call, pumped.

YUCK!

Madonna is doing what she wants to, being her own person, dressing how she desires, she appears to have little concern for others opinions and I think this is basically how she has always been. I cannot help but have respect for that.

My initial response was 'you say whore, like it's a bad thing'.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
Madonna is doing what she wants to, being her own person, dressing how she desires, she appears to have little concern for others opinions and I think this is basically how she has always been. I cannot help but have respect for that.
That maybe so, it doesn't help you grow if you don't care about others opinions, sometimes we have to or we can hurt the feelings of people we love.

I do admire he drive even if i don't like her.

Wheely cool bike girl
A bit of trivia:

"Madonna was fired from New York fast-food restaurant Dunkin'
Donuts for squirting jam at a customer. "