Because I'm curioose...

Tools    

It just dawned on me that I have no idea what kind of shampoo, soap, toothpaste, or mouthwash I have right now… but I do know what kind of perfume… none….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Shampoo......................PPS

Deoderant.....................Mum
Toothpaste....................Sensidine

Soap............................Liquid
Perfume.......................Anything French

Shampoo: It depends what bathroom I use really. For a while I was using Sebastian laminates, which I liked for a while, but it really messed up my scalp. Now in my main bathroom (as in the one that is officially mine), I have dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I love it because it doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells super nice. However, as we speak, my bathroom is getting new tile, so in my brothers bathroom I have something that starts with a V. My mom got it at our salon. And then once a week I use Sebastion Double Body shampoo and conditioner.

Products: Most days I don't have the time to put products in my hair. But I really love Sebastian Laminates frizz serum. I've also been using a thickery styler by Sebastian Double Body. Then there is a whole bunch of Aveda stuff we just got that I am really liking becuase it isn't so chemcialized as Sebastian products are. For shows it's all about Aqua Net.

Deoderant: Dove.

Toothpaste: Crest. I have a sonic toothbrush that dispenses crest toothpaste. it rocks.

Mouthwash: Listerine

Floss: Orthodontists stuff.

Soap: Dove or some all-natural lavender stuff that I get at whole foods. Or Shikai oatmeal body wash. It's the best.

Perfume: I don't have any! It's on my christmas list though for sure.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Shampoo: Neutrogena, but I like to switch it up now and then. Neutrogena works best as a residue cleaner- your shampoos and conditioner (and styling products if you use any) build up after a while.

One of the main considerations for me is smell. I want my hair to smell nice - Timotei is a great shampoo and conditioner and smells amazing but we don't get it here anymore.

I use Pantene conditioner, but I switch it up now and then.

Also, tip: the first day you wash your hair, you know how it's like too soft? It's just too clean, so you can't really do anything with it? I don't like hairspray and gel and all that so instead I take some light moisturizer and comb it through my hair when it's wet before I blow-dry. It makes it more malleable but it doesn't weigh it down.

All that said, sometimes I don't wash my hair for three days at a time. I actually like having unwashed hair, I find it holds better if I wear it up and it's not as shiny. I like looking like a greasy troll, is what I'm saying.

Deodorant: Secret. Newsflash: if you don't wear deodorant you probably smell. I know lots of the hippie types and they can be pretty stinky. Some people have an okay body odour but some people don't, so think twice before you skip on the deodorant.

Toothpaste
: Whitening but I'm not picky.

Mouthwash:
I don't use it regularly but I have Plax and Scope in my bathroom.

Dental Floss:
I don't know what brand I use but I floss every day. I never used to but somehow formed the habit.

Soap:
I like scented soaps but they're expensive and don't last very long. Pink grapefruit and green apple, black licorice is nice too - I like light and breezy, nothing that overwhelms. But since I'm poor I use jergens. heh.

cologne/perfume: I use light fruity/floral scents. I like to mix them. I always get complimented on my perfume, it's noticeable but not overpowering. I wear it every day.

I have no idea why I shared any of this. I don't know any of you and now you know everything about me. Please don't kill me.

Originally Posted by Moo
Shampoo: Neutrogena, but I like to switch it up now and then. Neutrogena works best as a residue cleaner- your shampoos and conditioner (and styling products if you use any) build up after a while.

One of the main considerations for me is smell. I want my hair to smell nice - Timotei is a great shampoo and conditioner and smells amazing but we don't get it here anymore.

I use Pantene conditioner, but I switch it up now and then.

Also, tip: the first day you wash your hair, you know how it's like too soft? It's just too clean, so you can't really do anything with it? I don't like hairspray and gel and all that so instead I take some light moisturizer and comb it through my hair when it's wet before I blow-dry. It makes it more malleable but it doesn't weigh it down.

All that said, sometimes I don't wash my hair for three days at a time. I actually like having unwashed hair, I find it holds better if I wear it up and it's not as shiny. I like looking like a greasy troll, is what I'm saying.
I like Neutrogena and Pantene products too, but I can't stand my hair if it is dirty… so, it gets washed almost everyday.

Deodorant: Secret. Newsflash: if you don't wear deodorant you probably smell. I know lots of the hippie types and they can be pretty stinky. Some people have an okay body odour but some people don't, so think twice before you skip on the deodorant.
Not necessarily… some people (myself included) seem to be missing the stinky sweat gland under their arms… and have no body odor there…

And Toosie, I still don't know what I am using right now... most of it was in a package of stuff given to me by a church group...

I've been wearing that Antonio Bandares cologne recently. I think it's called Spirit. I just call it the Antonio Bandares cologne. I'm shampooing with Suave's Free Me Freesia and I'm washing my body with a White Tea with Green Tea Beads bodywash by Body Essence. I think that's what my bodywash is called.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I've been wearing that Antonio Bandares cologne recently. I think it's called Spirit. I just call it the Antonio Bandares cologne.

Oooo... sexy...

In the Beginning...
I've been wearing that Antonio Bandares cologne recently. I think it's called Spirit. I just call it the Antonio Bandares cologne.
Sport that cologne, master the accent, and you're set. No more lonely nights...ever!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn

Not necessarily… some people (myself included) seem to be missing the stinky sweat gland under their arms… and have no body odor there…
I can smell you from here.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Shampoo: Umm sometimes v05 or that Herbal crap.
Deodorant: Axe, yo.
Toothpaste: Colgate, I believe...and then I put a dose of baking soda on me brush and make it squeaky clean
Mouthwash: Some store brand, I suppose...and I also use this ACT thingy
Dental Floss: Starting to floss is like trying to quit smoking
Soap: Usually DOVE, but I also have AXE's body wash...yo.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Shampoo: Pantene Pro-V or whatever it's called.

Deodorant: Sure - Crystal (I become extremely paranoid if I forget to use deodorant.

Toothpaste: Colgate

Mouthwash: Listerine...then I take big gulps of water to wash out the mouth wash which has made my mouth go on fire.

Dental Floss: Minty stuff, Oral-b?

Soap: Dont use it - tis the devil. But the showergel I use is Johnsons baby lotion showergel stuff.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've been wearing that Antonio Bandares cologne recently. I think it's called Spirit. I just call it the Antonio Bandares cologne...
As well you should: there are few names more fun to say than "Antonio Bandares". I may have to name my next pet that.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
Deodorant: Sure - Crystal (I become extremely paranoid if I forget to use deodorant.
I'm the same way!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Same here. I've never had a problem with sweat and have just never used anything.

However, you reminded me of someone I knew in college who had extremely skinky sweat glands. I'll never forget having to drive home with the car windows open from a beach trip. I don't think any amount of deodorant would have helped him. I've never smelled anything like it before then, or since then.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Aniko
you reminded me of someone I knew in college who had extremely skinky sweat glands.
Which, in turn, reminds me of an old workmate. You know if you've ever spilled milk in the boot of your car and couldn't manage to find all of it to clear up?

He was like that, only worse. Much worse.

The poor guy didn't exactly help himself by looking like Humpty Dumpty with too much hair gel....

The mere thought brings tears to my nose.

Do you think Santa's reindeer are in the mile high club?

Merry Christmas old Twtty! Old pal! Ol' buddy o' mine!

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Do you think Santa's reindeer are in the mile high club?
If crazy were a superpower, you'd be in the Justice League.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Merry Christmas old Twtty! Old pal! Ol' buddy o' mine!
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to toose & all

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Make a list of the brands of personal hygeine products that you use.

Shampoo:
Deodorant:
Toothpaste:
Mouthwash:
Dental Floss:
Soap:

and whatever else you deem worthy...
Herbal Essences
Ban
Crest
Olay