president bush jr sucks

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
Republicans are stupid, but so are democrats. all political parties are stupid. Yes that is a good qoute but we could not have predicted the amount of damage and evil did happen but you can't pin it on republicans alone. Do you think that Democrats had nothing to do with it? They had a big part it in it as well. Don't go pointing fingers at one person or one group, point it at everyone because everyone played a part in this. The past democrat president(s) have not done anything in case of an emergency like this because it was said that New Orleans had been asking for flood evac plans fro a long time and had not gotten them. It's everyones fault, not just republicans.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I find it weird that Bush started acting all caring and stuff after he was talked about and stuff. But thats far from the point, I also find it sad that people would rather talk crap about Bush and not pay a single wisp of attention to the people that are suffering due to the hurricane. Who cares about Bush?! Save your words for later! People are dying!!

-TheButcher

Who isn't paying attention to the people that are dying? That's all we've been doing. I just don't want the republicans to get away scott free again.

And no, all parties are not the same.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Originally Posted by sunfrog
Who isn't paying attention to the people that are dying? That's all we've been doing. I just don't want the republicans to get away scott free again.

And no, all parties are not the same.
Ok, I could pay attention all day that does not mean I'm doing anything to help bro.

You aren't paying attention. If you were you'd know this thread isn't about helping. It has nothing to do with helping.

Bush jr sucks, and now guess who's in charge of the investigation into who sucks? The Dems were starting an investigation then the Reps took it away from them and took over. Does that surprise you? Now they can lay the blame on someone else. Who's gonna be the scapegoat? Hmm..? Let the b.s. commence.

After the b.s. all you easily misled folks will defend Bush, just watch.

May The Forks be With Us
I really don't see the point of this thread eveyone. Obviously Sunfrog has a very biased view when it comes to politics, so lets just let it die.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Hellboy...IMHO, you are no different than Sun.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Because I hate republicans and I wish they'd stop existing. Here's a quote I read today:

Edmund Burke: "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."
Yep those Dems are Saints.

May The Forks be With Us
Originally Posted by Godsend
Hellboy...IMHO, you are no different than Sun.
How so Godsend?