The anoying about dinosaurs

Tools    

The anoying thing about dinosaurs is that they always pause just when they are about to eat someone. How scientists discovered that I don't know but even dogs don't do that. Think about it. Your dog will stick it's face in the dog food bag before you even put it down.

I couldn't see straight when I poseted that. Then I barfed and now I feel better.
Another thing that annoys me is their big hind legs. Wtf? Why would big hind legs be a useful thing to evolve?

Because they'd get awfully messy when they poo'd if not for them big legs to keep them high up off the ground.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Damn Sunfrog..if there was a prize for most useless threads you would win for sure. And yes that is annoying when dinosaures pose for us right before they get the munchies.

Samsonite your avatar makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Have you ever noticed that whenever two people have an arguement in a romantic comedy it's always over a misunderstanding? That's because they can't have one of them look like an *******.

yeah well one of them always is...thats for sure..****ing women.