Coronavirus

Tools    

You were brave to even consider it. Personally wouldn’t let anyone stay overnight in our house until this thing is over.
They are part of my social bubble and found out that apparently people in your social bubble here in the UK are still allowed to visit your house even with the 'ban' on.

Saying that we have decided to wait a few weeks to see how long the ban in my area is going to last then will look into them visiting again.

A lot of people on my street are not following the ban where it's obvious they are not social bubbles. One neighbour turned up to his house yesterday with three friends in his car and they went in to the house.

⬆️ To heck with bubbles. You know how easy it is to break a bubble?

I agree with you Guap. It's not the flu, it's much more serious.
On average it is estimated to be about 6-7 times more mortal than the flu. But it depends a lot on the age and underlying health of the person who gets it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus..._age_group_as/

I tested positive for Covid about 45 days ago and I only remember having a weird cold in late April. Its symptoms were weird, I had a fever for 3 days and I also lost a part of my sense of smell. But I am 31 and in almost perfect health (except I have myopia ). I am just contributing to herd immunity.

Regarding animals and Corona, in Spain close to 100,000 Minks were culled because several amongst them were found to be Corona Positive.

As we cross 2 million cases here in India (the key bit is that 67% of those have already been cured), most seem to have stopped caring about the disease and are roaming around freely.

Haven't updated in awhile: things spiked here like everywhere else, after Pennsylvania was, arguably, doing better than every other state relative to circumstance during the first wave. Still, hasn't gotten out of hand, and while the slow downward isn't as steep as any of us would like, the trend is definitely clear:

Granted, that's just my county (around Pittsburgh). Larger urban centers like Philadelphia have it worse. But I'm cautiously optimistic the worst might be over here.

Hey guys. Doubt this has been shared already, but this is a great debunk of one of the most common COVID conspiracy theories:

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Hey guys. Doubt this has been shared already, but this is a great debunk of one of the most common COVID conspiracy theories:

I've had a couple of Facebook friends post some crazy ****(I'm sure we all know 1 or 2) over the past few months so I've joined one of their Facebook Conspiracy groups to see for myself.

It's crazy,

-Covid is a hoax apparently.
-Due to difficulty labelling deaths correctly this is being taken as absolute proof that Covid is a hoax.
-Mask wearer's are "sheep" and apparently we would all walk willingly into concentration camps and the NWO is right around the corner and they must save us.
-Masks have no effect and being asked to wear them for a quick shop visit is like allowing your country to become Fascist.
-Someone posted a picture of Soldiers at their VOLUNTARY test sites(usually some car park) in the UK that people VOLUNTARILY attend with the title "soldiers pushing tests", trying to make out that people were being stopped and forced to test. Comments (over 100) descended into calling them Nazis etc.
-Words coming out the mouth of a few Conspiracy minded Doctors and Nurses are taken as the word of God.

I've been arguing with these people all week, trying to fact check their claims and trying to keep it civil but I just get called names or ignored when I ask a question they can't answer.

The group is a public group with 20k members, you can view it without joining, it's called "STAND UP X" or SUX if u like...........

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Update: got myself banned

That makes me a saaaaad panda

You ready? You look ready.
Outside of campus everyone is living like it's 2019.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That potholer video is terrific. There's an awful lot of Americans that need to see that.

Thunder foot was doing some really good stuff a few months ago tracking all the data sets and debunking in real time most of the bullsh$t China bashing cuz of their "fake" numbers.

Man... we are gonna be dealing with this for a long, long, long time. There most likely will be no cure. There may not even be a good vaccine. Ever. I'm not nuts or religious. Coronavirus is where colds come from. How many cures are there for that?

...Man... we are gonna be dealing with this for a long, long, long time. There most likely will be no cure. There may not even be a good vaccine. Ever. I'm not nuts or religious. Coronavirus is where colds come from. How many cures are there for that?
Star Trek: "Doctor Leonard McCoy noted that modern medicine was still searching for a cure for the common cold in the 23rd century."

I've been to St Lucia and Grand Caymen, now you say both are off the green list, coincidence?

The sad thing is international travel isn't looking like a good choice these days.