Under Suspicion

→ in
Tools    

Has anyone seen this? It's a new release.
I liked it. Stars Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman.
Don't be afraid to rent it. Then tell me what you think.

MovieForums Extra

Haven't seen it yet (to tell you the truth, I haven't heard of it yet ), but with a cast like Hackman and Freeman, it sounds good! By the way, what is it about?

Yup, Morgan Freeman is one of those actors I'll watch in anything. Morgan plays the chief of police and Hackman plays a rich tax lawyer down in Puerto Rico who is Under Suspicion because he is the first to discover the dead body of a 12 year old girl. The two of them also happen to be good friends. So lacking any other leads Morgan calls Hackman into his office to ask him a few questions. The movie takes place mostly in Morgan's office with some really cool flashback sequences as we see what the different characters are thinking or reliving in their minds at the time. As the story progresses all the characters are fleshed out and we learn all their individual stories. (Except maybe the angry rookie)

I give it a thumbs up.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
What a waste of talent. It is hard for me to imagine these two getting together and saying, "Yeah, this is the best movie we can make."