Does being in the library make you horny?

Tools    

Does the library make you horny?
54.76%
23 votes
Yes, ooohh yes!
45.24%
19 votes
No. Perv!
0%
0 votes
We don't have a library
42 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I kind of prefer guys to dress like that.
My best friend Chip... wears nothing but t-shirts and shorts.
lolol Be careful - some guy might actually fall for that one.

There is another reason why girls don't like sweatpants. I'll try to say this delicately but sometimes they can be a little revealing, if you catch my drift.
Godoggo, have some decency!

What in the world are you talking about?
You friendzoned the dude who dresses like that.

I think he's trying to say you and Chip are more than just friends.

I think he's trying to say you and Chip are more than just friends.
No I wasn't. I was pointing out that she said she sort of prefers guys who wear only T-shirts and shorts.

...but then she mentioned that they're "just friends". So it sounds to me like she prefers guys like that more as "friends" than as lover material - though I'm not a psychic by any means.

IMO dressing a little up is always a better bet than dressing too down, as long as you don't overdo it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Oh he was in the friend zone within five minutes of meeting him. We instantly got along like we had known each other forever. Great friendship chemistry. Absolutely no romance chemistry. That was even hard to type. Some people are just meant to be friends.

Oh good. Time to leave finally.

Got quite an old lady fetish, don't ya? You need to talk to Captain Spaulding. I think you both have a lot in common.
Mommy issues aside, I don't have an old lady fetish. If anything I go too far in the opposite direction. My girlfriend actually told me the other day that she thinks I'm a pedophile. I told her that's an awfully big word for a nine-year-old.

The last girl I hit on had poor hygiene, but she was cute, and she had a friendly fun-loving type of personality. At my first glance I thought she looked a bit too nerdy for me because of her hygiene. But her personality more than made up for it. Moral of the story, I would definitely date a girl with poor hygiene and bad taste in clothing if she was pretty and had an interesting fun personality.

I used to date a girl who didn't shave her legs or armpits.

Turned out it was just SC trying to fool me with a wig.

I felt so stupid when I found out I didn't actually need that wig at all.

wanabe movie critique
makes me sleepy!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I used to date a girl who didn't shave her legs or armpits.

Turned out it was just SC trying to fool me with a wig.
And what if it was a wig trying to fool you with SC?!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

it used to back when i was going through a librarian fetish phase

Master of My Domain
Can't believe I just found out about this thread.

You people are truly weirdos. Only a few more months here and I think I'll gain the ability to masturbate to Hemingway.