Your Favorite DVD

Tools    

I have another favourite and that's my Evil Dead trilogy pack. Four discs, one for each film and an xtra bonus one featuring lots of additional stuff that took me a couple of hours to go through on its own.

Originally Posted by Revenant
I have another favourite and that's my Evil Dead trilogy pack. Four discs, one for each film and an xtra bonus one featuring lots of additional stuff that took me a couple of hours to go through on its own.

I have a question....where can I find the trilogy pack? I am in the states so is it only available overseas???

My Tarantino Collection Box Set is my fav. If I had to save one thing from a fire this would be it. I do like my Evil Dead Trilogy too...

"28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds....... That is when the world will END" - Donnie Darko (2001)

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The Terminator, and Terminator 2 [Ultimate Edition] are cool dvd's to own. They have a lot of extras and it's worth watching.

Originally Posted by jrs
I have a question....where can I find the trilogy pack? I am in the states so is it only available overseas???
I don't think it is, which totally sucks for us Americans.

Reservoir Dogs DVD is another great one, the memorials to enddie bunker are quite funny
3. Matrix: Revolutions
4. Kill Bill: Vol 1
5. X2: X-Men United
6. Matrix: Reloaded
7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
8. Matchstick Men
9. School of Rock
10. Swimming Pool

A system of cells interlinked
LotR: The Two Towers Extended Edition is just a great package all around. One of the best (if not THE best) fantasy films ever made, a top notch transfer, redone score, TONS of extras, a leatherette case, and did I mention the movie is INSANE.

Unbreakable: Another favorite film of mine and a VERY cool looking case design-wise. The Double sided Alex Ross sketches of Mr. Glass/The Hero are a hidden treasure by one of the most realistic and amazing comic artists ever! When I cracked this disc open I remember thinking the whole package was very slick.

sayo

Most likely the Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction DVD's, without them I'd flip out.

Most of the reasons are simple, both movies are fantastic and the extras I'd rate right up there as well.

They include nice interviews with Quentin Tarantino and the cast members.

They also have deleted scenes, extra music and behind-the-scenes footage.

AVATAR's Extended Collector's Edition.
Why??? Because of everything.
Coolest DVD packaging I've seen.
The book of DVDs is RAD!!!
And the loads of version of the film and bonuses is amazing.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	AVATARExtendedCollector.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	9275  

^ That's a nice package. I bought the blu-ray version of it for someone. I didn't get it myself though, got a gorgeous blu-ray steelbook that I prefer with the original cut, not keen on the other cuts of the film so don't need the Extended edition: