Things that annoy you...

Tools    

It really annoys me when people try to promote other Movie forum sites here. Have some respect for the owners of websites people.

lol wow, im sorry, im really sad, From here on i shall never mention that site, i am 100% PRO-MOIVEFORUMS.COM!
3. Matrix: Revolutions
4. Kill Bill: Vol 1
5. X2: X-Men United
6. Matrix: Reloaded
7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
8. Matchstick Men
9. School of Rock
10. Swimming Pool

Evolution in Progress...
I think the thing that annoys me the most is my inability to make close friends and keep them, and from having any serious romance in my life in the past five years
I am also annoyed by my tendacy to irrationally go into super depression mode at least once every other month and have a 3 day spree of sitting around thinking I've never done anything right.
The last thing that really annoys the piss out of me is when kids don't stop to think about how they treat there fellow classmates, I went to see my old high school drama teacher a while ago and I felt deja-vu when i saw how these kids treat each other.As the song says...Say a prayer for the Youth of America....

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I am having a nervous breakdance
People who call me on my cell just to chat. If I'm not home and can only be reach on my cell that means I'm most likely busy doing something, right? I have a few friends that call me when I'm at work or busy doing something else just to ask "So, how are things?". That really pisses me off.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
People who call me on my cell just to chat. If I'm not home and can only be reach on my cell that means I'm most likely busy doing something, right? I have a few friends that call me when I'm at work or busy doing something else just to ask "So, how are things?". That really pisses me off.

What's your number?

Ok I hate my stepfather I hate this girl at school Versonica I hate when people get mad at someone for a stupid reason and refuged to forgive them!That annoyes me so much I hate it!
When happy people go up to yuo when yuo are in a bad mood and gives yu a hug!and I mean a very bad mood!BANG!POW!
Well that is all I can think of right now see you aound!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I must become Caligari..!
I HATE the fat kid from The Sandlot
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Didn't see it.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Smokers who wont use their ash tray in their car, but seem to think the world is their ash tray. Not bashing smokers,to each their own, just thoughtless ones.
People who throw their cigarette butts on the ground are just one step above people who throw their gum on the ground. Are there actually people who have never stepped on gum or witnessed someone stepping on gum? Do people who throw gum on the ground think that the gum on their shoe just grew out of the sidewalk? Idiots. The gum on your shoe used to be in some other idiots mouth. It is why people with half a brain wait another minute or two until they are near a trash receptacle, and then they spit out their gum.

The Green Lantern
Rudeness
Disrespect
People who can dish it out, but they can not take it.
People who think that they are exempt from the rule due to some stupid reason like their looks.
People who can not take "No" for an answer.
Lazy customers. They can not look for the price, and all they have to do is turn the item around and BAM!! there it is.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I hate rude people
I hate two-faced people
I hate intellectual snobs

People who type u instead of you ... and wat instead of what.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Drivers who seem to think on a busy highway with many stoplights that weaving in and out of lanes trying to get a car length ahead is going to make a big difference on arrival time. Even moreso when above mentioned idiot does above mentioned annoyance without even signaling. My old trek to work was a 7 mile straightaway down a very busy local highway. I would see these jerks all the time and it never ceased to amaze me that I, in my slow right lane meanduring along, got to the same spot usually at the same time, sometimes I was even ahead of them without ever changing lanes once.

Oh yeah and if I see this eratic driving in conjuntion with a smoker tossing a butt out the window then it is on.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
People who insist on going at least 10 under the speed limit, especially on highways. Not to mention, they are usually on their cell phone. If you can't drive and talk at the same time, perhaps you should pick one.

Pirate mouthed girls, they just don't know when to stop.

Pirate mouthed girls, they just don't know when to stop.

By pirate mouthed, I'm assuming you mean cursing like a sailor... and if so, what about guys? Does the same apply to them?

Just curious...

A system of cells interlinked
I totally ****ing agree. ****, some ****face that always swears just irritates the **** outta me. ****ing Pirates.