Name The Actor

Tools    

No, I haven't had the pleasure of the Mister B's Bistro dining experience. Now, this may be considered an "easy" one to you seasoned movie pros, but it was either that, or have you wait forever!

No, I haven't had the pleasure of the Mister B's Bistro dining experience. Now, this may be considered an "easy" one to you seasoned movie pros, but it was either that, or have you wait forever!

That's an actress we have another thread for that. This one is for actors (male). BTW I have no idea who that is.

That's an actress we have another thread for that. This one is for actors (male). BTW I have no idea who that is.
Oh, wow! I would've stumped you folks! What a waste of Sonia Darrin, though -- I do apologize for my not following the theme, here. Ms. Darrin was in "The Big Sleep" with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. What's more, is she's still with us!

Oh, wow! I would've stumped you folks! What a waste of Sonia Darrin, though -- I do apologize for my not following the theme, here. Ms. Darrin was in "The Big Sleep" with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. What's more, is she's still with us!
No worries

Yup you would've stumped us...and I've seen The Big Sleep 3 times, and yet still didn't recognize the actress. Was she the younger sister of Lauren Bacall in the film?

I think it's Barry Keoghan. He was in the dreadful "The Killing of a Sacred Deer".
Dreadful? I loved it - saw it twice. Barry Keoghan is an up & coming star.

No worries

Yup you would've stumped us...and I've seen The Big Sleep 3 times, and yet still didn't recognize the actress. Was she the younger sister of Lauren Bacall in the film?

No, she starred as Agnes Lowzier, the beauty minding the store at Geiger's shop. Bogey walks in with his hat's brim folded upwards, he's wearing sunglasses indoors and he's doing something of a Jerry Lewis impression, trying to fake her out as he snoops around.