Name That Movie (Video Clips):

Tools    

Where's tha' dag'um ansurs'? Dog'gon'it!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Dear Destiny, I was wondering if I may bother you for a moment, to ask you a question? When it won't cause you too much trouble, will you please let me know what day you are planning on posting the answers, to this really amazing game that you take so much time to make? I wouldn't dream of rushing you. I can only "try" to imagine what you must go through, with 3 children, the holidays, and so on. Yet here you are, with this amazing game, that you take the time to make, for all of us to enjoy, during this wonderful holiday season. Thank you in advance, you kind, and amazing woman. You are, without a doubt, "the Best"!
Aw Pimp, thank you! That was very kind of you. Now, if you will scroll up one post, you will see that I said, "Next game on Wednesday." I'm sure you're well aware, that I do both the answers, and a new game, both on the same day. I'm also sure you're well aware, that you're a day early, in asking for them. Well, now that we have all of that out of the way, thanks again, and happy holidays!

That was fun!

It's Wednesday, I got my last PM, so what the . . . !

OK, I picked that scene from Home Alone 2, to make you all think it was the first Home Alone movie. That worked obviously, because pretty much every last one of you named Home Alone for your answer. The thing is, only Holden changed his answer to the accurate movie, during the second set. Did you all not watch the second clip, or . . . what exactly? I'm just curious!

The Answers:

1. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
2. Scrooged
3. The Santa Clause (1994)
4. Funny Farm
5. Home Alone 2 ~ Damn, I'm good at that!
6. Die Hard 2
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
8. An American Christmas Carol
9. Jack Frost
10. Lethal Weapon

The winner is Holden Pike!

Holden Pike:

2 Points:

4. Funny Farm
6. Die Hard 2
10. Lethal Weapon

1 Point:

2. Scrooged
5. Home Alone 2
9. Jack Frost
------------------------

Mrs. Darcy:

2 Points:

6. Die Hard 2
9. Jack Frost

1 Point:

2. Scrooged
4. Funny Farm
10. Lethal Weapon
------------------------

Mark F:

2 Points:

2. Scrooged
6. Die Hard 2

1 Point:

9. Jack Frost
10. Lethal Weapon
------------------------

JBriscoe:

2 Points:

2. Scrooged
7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
10. Lethal Weapon

1 Point:

6. Die Hard 2
9. Jack Frost
------------------------

Powderedwater:

2 Points:

10. Lethal Weapon

1 Point:

6. Die Hard 2
9. Jack Frost

------------------------

PimpDaShizzle V2.0:

2 Points:

7) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

1 Point:

2. Scrooged
10. Lethal Weapon

------------------------

Total scores this game:

Holden Pike - 16 Points
Mrs. Darcy - 15 Points
Mark Frankenstein - 12 Points
JBriscoe - 11 Points
Powderedwater - 8 Points
PimpDaShizzle V2.0 - 5 Points

Total wins:

Holden Pike - 18
Mark F - 2
JBriscoe - 1

So I won on being able to distinguish Home Alone 2 from Home Alone.

Yay, me!

How embarrassing.

Ho-Ho-Holden
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK, I need to schedule these last two Christmas games, to go along with my holiday schedule. I have the next game made now, but I need to get some work done, so I will come back this evening to load and post them. I will more than likely post the second set on Sunday, late evening. Then, I will make the new and final Christmas game on Friday the 21st, and the second set for that game will be the day after I survive Christmas. That being Wednesday the 26th. The answers to that game will be around the New Year. So now you all know, and my senile, crazy ass won't forget, because I just wrote it down!

I'm feeling saucy today, so I'm going to do a "Holden"

I'm pretty sure I know 5 without even playing the clip!
[ to Holden ]

Horrorphiliac

I'm feeling saucy today, so I'm going to do a "Holden"

I'm pretty sure I know 5 without even playing the clip!
[ to Holden ]
Yeah, big deal. I knew all of them.

You all need to date certain movies. There are certain movies that get made numerous times. So I need the exact title, and date, of these particular movies. Did that come out right!?!

I believe my 7 players are in bed by now, but I will go ahead and set this up. My word, what a stressful month. It's a shame I'm not plastered, right about now.

Am I one of the players? I hope so. Even though a more accurate description of my loyalty to this wonderful game would be something like, straggler. Even so, I am not in bed.

I get to iron clothes tonight! HELL YES!

EDIT:
I just realized that the name on the iron says, "dingling." That's amazing.

Yes, you are one of the players.

Have you ever seen your name corrected with spell-check? I noticed this the last time I posted your scores.

PimpDaShizzle V2.0 ~ Pompously

Either works, don't ya think!?!

Yes, you are one of the players.

Have you ever seen your name corrected with spell-check? I noticed this the last time I posted your scores.

PimpDaShizzle V2.0 ~ Pompously

Either works, don't ya think!?!
....that's *sniff sniff*....hilarious ....

I am so lame, I thought I actually owned a few Christmas movies. I've got like twenty of them. But I haven't seen half of these. I bow my head in shame.