Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Switching topics from ladies underwear, which banned member do you miss the most (excluding Camo)?
Sci Fi Slob I guess??? I’d need a list of people banned to answer properly.

Last question before I bounce, in what ways has the forum changed the most during your lengthy time here, and would you say those changes have been for the betterment of the forum?

Last question before I bounce, in what ways has the forum changed the most during your lengthy time here, and would you say those changes have been for the betterment of the forum?
The design has changed for the better. The negative rep gone is good.

But it’s the people here who come and go that make the most changes. This place is alive because of us. People come and go, which is good and bad. The lowest part of this place was when I was MIA for 6 months.

But it’s the people here who come and go that make the most changes. This place is alive because of us. People come and go, which is good and bad. The lowest part of this place was when I was MIA for 6 months.
Where did you go?

Where did you go?
I was depressed, stressed with work, tired of this place for awhile. So I just stopped posting for half a year. That’s when @Iroquois went on his review binge and took the lead away from me. We’ve both since been passed by two more people.

Alright, cat, sorry for tying up the phonelines. I think this is the first time I've been online while one of these chats were still taking place, so I had to join in on the fun. Nice chatting with you, Suspect. Hopefully those pics are in my inbox when I log back on.

Alright, cat, sorry for tying up the phonelines. I think this is the first time I've been online while one of these chats were still taking place, so I had to join in on the fun. Nice chatting with you, Suspect. Hopefully those pics are in my inbox when I log back on.
Don't you dare be sorry.You're a lot of fun, and as previously stated, always welcome.

Don't hog those pics now...

I don’t even know if people noticed I was gone.

Captain - thanks for the questions. They were no BS to the chase. I like that. Take care and keep an eye out for Suspect’s ICloud Leaks on the internet.

So who's your favourite director these days? Doesn't have to be a single favourite, I find those absolutes change too often to be accurate. Ballparks are better because quality in movies fluctuate.

So who's your favourite director these days? Doesn't have to be a single favourite, I find those absolutes change too often to be accurate. Ballparks are better because quality in movies fluctuate.
Nolan is up there. I connect with every film he does.

I like Neil Marshall and am excited for his chance at a big budget flick with Hellboy.

James Wan has impressed me and I might be the only person interested in Aquaman.

A few other up and coming people in horror too.

I like Neil Marshall and am excited for his chance at a big budget flick with Hellboy.

James Wan has impressed me and I might be the only person interested in Aquaman.

Decent list. Who in horror's impressing you?

Decent list. Who in horror's impressing you?
Mike Flanagan and Fede Alvarez off the top of my head.

Also, I was quite pleased with your songs in the last song tournament you took part in. I'm not sure what kinda guy I figured you for but you didn't disappoint.

Also, I was quite pleased with your songs in the last song tournament you took part in. I'm not sure what kinda guy I figured you for but you didn't disappoint.
Sorry I’m not in your spooky song tournament. I don’t want to spread myself too thin and neglect some things.

But then I shouldn't have a tantrum because you liked the Friday the 13th remake, and there's a special place in CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE for you guys.