Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

In reference to your user title, Suspect . . . what happens in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds?

I’m being chased through a city by a group of mercenaries. One is the guy who played Ares in Hercules and Xena. They chase me through San Francisco. One has a bow and arrow. He shoots me. They think I’m dead. The woman rips my left pant leg off and in yellow paint writes HERO. She circles it in blue paint.

I get up and run. They chase again. One has Hubba Bubba Bubblegum and when he drops a square on the ground a section of the city explodes. I meet up with a blonde and I wake up just before we have sex.
Wow, that's a cool one. Are you a Jason Bourne type in this dream?

How guilty do you feel for literally driving Sexy Celebrity insane?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I’m being chased through a city by a group of mercenaries. One is the guy who played Ares in Hercules and Xena. They chase me through San Francisco. One has a bow and arrow. He shoots me. They think I’m dead. The woman rips my left pant leg off and in yellow paint writes HERO. She circles it in blue paint.

I get up and run. They chase again. One has Hubba Bubba Bubblegum and when he drops a square on the ground a section of the city explodes. I meet up with a blonde and I wake up just before we have sex.
Wow, that's a cool one. Are you a Jason Bourne type in this dream?
I am. I fight with them, but mostly run. Never get tired but feel like I’m running slow. Whenever I lose them, they magically pop up again.

I am. I fight with them, but mostly run. Never get tired but feel like I’m running slow. Whenever I lose them, they magically pop up again.
Have you ever dreamt you're trying to punch someone but can't because it's like you're underwater?

Have you ever dreamt you're trying to punch someone but can't because it's like you're underwater?
Oh yeah. I’ve had more running in molasses type dreams though. Even though there is nothing there to slow me down. It’s irritating.

I actually talked to him privately about it. I was shocked he blamed me for the whole thing.
Has it affected your friendship to this day?
I like to think we’ve gotten closer in the last few years. But I honestly never really know with him.

Posed for anymore photos in your wife's underwear or was that just a one-time thing for Survivor?

And now that I think about it, maybe that photo is what sent SC's mind spiraling out of control.

Your speaking voices aren't anything alike. Nice accent, by the way.
His balls have dropped. Mine haven't.