Your pick to win the Super Bowl this year

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...

"Help us Obi-Wan Toddgurley, you're our only hope!"

Are the Patriots strong against the run? I sure hope not.

Are the Patriots strong against the run? I sure hope not.
They were not this year, although it's been more with the shifty type backs rather than the power backs that the Rams will feature.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I predict New England wins. Too bad Tom Brady's insane 9 super bowls will only tie the Steelers record of 6 Super Bowls total won for their franchise.

I also predict they don't make Super Bowl for at least 15 years after this.

When Joe Montana left San Francisco he took Kansas City to the AFC Championship game his first year. Peyton Manning left Indianapolis and won another Super Bowl with Denver. It would never happen but if Brady left New England to play for another team he'd be exposed. Best player to ever play team sports?!

I don't think so.

When Joe Montana left San Francisco he took Kansas City to the AFC Championship game his first year. Peyton Manning left Indianapolis and won another Super Bowl with Denver. It would never happen but if Brady left New England to play for another team he'd be exposed. Best player to ever play team sports?!

I don't think so.
I don't think you understand what makes a great QB. Yesterday was the perfect example of why he's the best even though he made some mistakes. Nobody controls the game the way that he does, and you saw that in the first half. The announcers did a good job of pointing out some of the little things, like changing the play to a run. These are overlooked aspects of playing the position and nobody does it better. Sure it's fun to watch a guy run around and heave it deep, but that's not controlling the game. Then in the 4th quarter when they need to score quick, he does that too. I think it was Montana they used to call the comeback king with his amount of 4th quarter comebacks. Brady is not usually losing because of how he controls the game, but when he is, the percentage of coming back is off the charts. He's more likely to win than lose when he's trailing. I wouldn't call him the greatest player ever in team sports but he's definitely in the discussion. Greatest football player ever-probably. Greatest QB-easily.

I predict New England wins. Too bad Tom Brady's insane 9 super bowls will only tie the Steelers record of 6 Super Bowls total won for their franchise.

I also predict they don't make Super Bowl for at least 15 years after this.
And before they played the Chargers you confidently stated that Brady would never win another ring. Of course that post is gone

And I like how you compare Brady's run to the history of another franchise lol

I didn't think anyone hated NE more than me but the Brady hate this year has me defending them. The records surrounding this dynasty are astounding. I don't know how football fans can deny them with a straight face.

I always hated the Yankees but I respected what they did. I even feel like Derek Jeter is the best player I've ever seen, and it's because of the little things and the big moments.