Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Seeing how many female stars on my list are already dead or very old, I must be the master of necrophilia and gerontophilia.

EDIT: Acutally I'd still bang one of them as she is now.
EDIT2: I'm one f*cked up person.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Are you still planning to go ahead with the reveal today, or does the number of qualifying nominations that are inching ever closer to 100 make you want to keep it open for a bit?

I imagine most people who are interested have probably already sent a list though.
Doing it today, probably around 6 PM here, maybe a little later depending on how many are online. Would've done it yesterday but my mums cat which used to be my sisters cat died . Watched my niece for my sister all yesterday while she went to my parents.

Think we'd need another seven or eight lists at least to get to 100 and i don't see that happening so we'll just stick to what we've got. Going to do a Top 81 Countdown haha, there's not much point in doing a separate nearly made it post for one person. Plus i've already compiled it all and sorted out the various ties which was a b!tch to do.

Only on for a short time right now so i'll set the thread up around 6 or 7 PM my time (UK)

Just realized Inmate sent me a list. Forgot all about him going to send one so i added it. That's the final list and one more qualified giving us a top 82 Countdown!

Any guesses for how many lists the actor or actress who was on the most was on? There were 51 lists. How many points the winner got? And how many total actors and actresses were voted for?

Just figured this all out and i'm curious if anyone will be close.

I'll take a shot
#1 was mentioned on 12 lists and received 84 points.
In total there were 276 different actors and actresses nominated.

#notevenclosenodoubts

Any guesses for how many lists the actor or actress who was on the most was on? There were 51 lists. How many points the winner got? And how many total actors and actresses were voted for?

Just figured this all out and i'm curious if anyone will be close.
Are there any who made all 51 lists?

Are there any who made all 51 lists?
Nope, nowhere near that actually. May as well just say, Chypmunk amazingly guessed right. The most was on 12/51 Lists.
That's pretty cool (both!). Shows how eclectic a bunch the forum members are, that not one appeared on all 51.

Think it helped that it was 10 instead of 25. Kinda forced people to pick their absolute favourites, with 25 alot of the big names would probably show up somewhere.

Should do one of least favourites after this, might be fun

Should do one of least favourites after this, might be fun
I'd struggle with that more than a favourites one. There's very few actors i genuinely dislike, the only one that comes to mind is:

WARNING: "Don't Look Now" spoilers below
Ryan Reynolds

I asked Cat if she wanted to send a list and she did Now that's definitely the last one so we ended up with 52! No new additions to the main countdown so the final tally is still 82, there were some interesting changes to the main list however.

Will post the Countdown at 6 PM (two and a half hours).

I asked Cat if she wanted to send a list and she did Now that's definitely the last one so we ended up with 52! No new additions to the main countdown so the final tally is still 82, there were some interesting changes to the main list however.

Will post the Countdown at 6 PM (two and a half hours).
Has Dani submited? I might PM her, Stirch or maybe some other people to do it. But I'm probably late. It's night in Australia, and Stirch is on on mondays, wednesdays and fridays only I think.

Has Dani submited? I might PM her, Stirch or maybe some other people to do it. But I'm probably late. It's night in Australia, and Stirch is on on mondays, wednesdays and fridays only I think.
Thanks Beatle but as i said that's the last one i'm taking. I've already compiled it all and worked out all the ties which was annoying, can't be bothered doing it again.