MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Looks like my guys are healthy this week. Now, if they can all make it through a whole game.

I mean, I guess I shouldn't complain about all four of my RBs topping double digits, but statistically I think I have to start guessing right soon.

Also, what's the deal with BOTH YOUR BACKS PUTTING UP SEASON HIGHS. COME ON.

Hello everybody miss talking ball with everyone. Every time I do any smack talking or trash-talking I lose so I've decided that I will never smack or trash talk again for the rest of my life. Aside from all that I'm really hoping to beat the number one seed this week Mr Bean but have some tough matchups, other than Sammy Watkins though my team is actually more healthy than it's ever been. To make the playoffs I think I'll have to win every game for the rest of the season. Five losses makes my chances are very slim of pulling this off. Curious how well I would have done if my team had stayed healthy throughout the whole year but I don't I think that's a possibility for anyone. Though it seems there's more injuries in baseball than in football. Only decision I regret so far this season is dropping the Houston Texans, after I dropped them of course that's when they bloomed. If Major League Baseball or the NFL ever figure it out that what happens in the games all depends on what decisions I make on my fantasy team theyd put me on TV hope everyone's well and I'll try and check into the fantasy sports threads more often now.

Five losses is usually fine. In fact, nobody who's gone 8-5 has ever missed the playoffs under this league size/makeup. Only exception is the first year, when only four teams made it (and we had 12 total).

A significant number (eyeballing, seems close to half) of 7-6 teams make it, too.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Jags.

Everytime they play the Steelers they go off be it D or offense.

They are forever known to me now as the Jag offs.

Me and Petey's matchup ended up being the toilet bowl. I don't think either one of us scored so low other than when I had MP3 rostered when he ended up being out for a game. He still has a wide receiver for Kansas City and their defense playing tonight = GO RAMS!

Me and Petey's matchup ended up being the toilet bowl. I don't think either one of us scored so low other than when I had MP3 rostered when he ended up being out for a game. He still has a wide receiver for Kansas City and their defense playing tonight = GO RAMS!
Er, I misspoke. Cooks plays for LA. groan

LA 54 KC 51, it almost looks like a score from a basketball game. Highest scoring game in Monday Night Football history. Why the Rams would not give the ball to Gurley when they were ahead to chew time off the clock, I have no idea, but they won. And I barely beat Beantown, whew! Great great game.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
First off I don't play fantasy football, but I'm thinking, cha-ching!, if you picked anybody on either offense.

Who's up besides TONGO East-coast?

As a more than slightly biased Rams fan, I think that was the greatest regular season game ever.

Kudos to @jiraffejustin for the amazing turnaround this season. After starting 0-5, he's now rattled off 6 straight wins.

A ridiculous amount of parity this season. Only two weeks left to go and nobody has clinched a playoff berth. That's unusual, isn't it?

Let the night air cool you off
Kudos to @jiraffejustin for the amazing turnaround this season. After starting 0-5, he's now rattled off 6 straight wins.
You know, that all comes from believing in one another. We knew people were talking outside of this locker room, but none of that stuff matters to us, you know, it just motivates us even more. We knew we were better than our record after week five. We just kept working, kept grinding, we knew eventually things were going to turn around. It's all about believing in one another and trusting each other.

I have a dim memory of someone, like seven years ago, starting really bad and reeling off a bunch in a row. I'll have to check the ol' record books. It's definitely one of the biggest turnarounds we've seen.