The worst movie youve seen thats come out in past 20 years.

Tools    

My pick is this doozie. I was laughing at it. Definitely a one time viewing. The one good thing about it, its a great party movie! A roomful of people would have a field day breaking it apart.

Welcome to the human race...
Disaster Movie would be the easy answer, but I think Housos vs. Authority might just be even worse...

Really, though, it's got to be some kind of terrible comedy. At least The Happening has the occasional moment of laughable absurdity.

Without the shadow of a doubt

I tried doing a review of that Spring Breakers, first 20 minutes was like a Girls Gone Wild preview and it just wouldnt go anywhere. I stopped watching it, could not finish!

when i saw derek had the most recent post in this thread i figured he was mentioning that masterpiece.
criticker

1990's - Kazaam
2000's - The Room (I did enjoy it but it is horrendous and no it wasn't intentional. Won't ever watch the full thing again as only certain scenes are hilarious IMO)
2010's - Minions

Let the night air cool you off
Some of the worst of the worst:

Manson, My Name is Evil
The Last Exorcism
Food, Inc.
Paranormal Activity 4
The Hottie & the Nottie
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It
Man of Steel
Green Lantern
50 Shades of Grey
Crash
The Strangers
The Expendables 2
Battlefield Earth
My Little Eye
Thankskilling

You guys watch way more bad movies than me. From JJ's list the only ones i've seen are Avatar (which i would agree with and would add Titanic for least favourite for me) and Food Inc which i didn't like that much but i didn't actually think it was bad, just something that didn't interest me. Catfish i probably the worst documentary i've seen of the past twenty years.

I actually enjoyed Catfish. It's not "good" but I still enjoyed it. A lot of those bad movies were seen with friends. Some because my friends don't nerd out on film like I do, so when they pick a movie it's nearly always blindly. And some because a friend of mine enjoys watching bad movies; I think it's just because he likes riffing on them at later times.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
....just check out some of my review threads. I only watch the bad ones.

Suspect's Reviews

What's the name of the Ashton Kutcher movie where he is pursuing the hot chick? At one point in the movie, or maybe more than once, he takes his shirt off. That movie belongs here too.