Who is the most diverse. . .

Tools    

I see nothing but 'X's too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Well drat then...I'll figure something out then!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Lon Chaney The most diverse actor that ever was.

I think a lot of these are lousy examples of diverse actors.

The topic was diverse, not best.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I think I would consider Jack Nicholson to be the best actor ever. But I just don't know if I think he is the perfect example of the blah blah blah diverse actor... I just love Jack. He's the best. I'm drunk.
Well put, my friend. "I'm drunk." added a nice touch.

I'd say Robert De Niro, too.

Originally Posted by Loner
Lon Chaney The most diverse actor that ever was.

I think a lot of these are lousy examples of diverse actors.

The topic was diverse, not best.

Oh, I thought I was choosing diverse actors and actresses...er, wait...what?

Im with Caitlyn (as usual) RobWill is the best actor who although i doubted would ever be anything more then a comic legend, proved me wrong in One Hour Photo

A system of cells interlinked
Well I am a big Johnny Depp and Gary Oldman fan as well, but I thought I would add Billy Bob Thornton in. Watch U-turn for GREAT performance by BBT. Freeman and Hopkins are on the list as well.

Michael Caine
Brad Pitt
and
Jack Nicholson

Originally Posted by Garrett
Michael Caine
Brad Pitt
and
Jack Nicholson

Great list. Michael Caine is one of the best. But where is Gary Oldman? Oh yeah, I forgot one for my list. . .Robert Duvall. Apocalypse Now is a great movie.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
May I add Al Pacino to the mix?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

A system of cells interlinked
Nebbit that is an AWESOME pic from Dead man!!!

Not many have seen or even heard of this film. I highly recommend it to all

You may have to do a little digging if you want to rent it. It's not your average film, and places like Blockbuster Video usually don't have it. I would try Netflix of just pick it up online somewhere as I feel it is worth owning as well..

_S

Put me in your pocket...
Everyone has great choices...and I agree with...

Michael Caine
Johnny Depp
Jack Nicholson
Merle Streep
Toni Collette

I'd also like to add....

Jack Lemmon
John Lithgow
Shirley MacLaine
Renée Zellweger

I must become Caligari..!

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Good one! I think Billy Bob Thornton and John Turturro belong on the list as well...and what about Tracey Ullman? She has to be considered.

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
Wow!!! Here's one boy that just wishes he could wipe this extravagent little number off his CV! Mr Matthew McConaughey for TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 4: THE NEXT GENERATION. What a performance!!! He should have gotten an Oscar nomination for this one! And that's not even thinking Ms BRIDGET JONES herself - Renee Zelweger - hamming and mugging to her heart's content before she piled on the pounds to star in....

John.

I can't believe I didn't think of Sean Penn, definately one of the top character actors.

I am having a nervous breakdance
What about Arnold Schwartzenegger? You know, the naturalist?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Just to add some new names that don't always spring to mind for this sort of list and some that may have been mentioned and others......

Tim Curry
Emilio Estevaz
Wesley Snipes
Uma Thurman
Leonardo De Caprio
Ralph Fiennes
Dennis Hopper
Robert Downey Jr
Jude Law
Harvey Keitel
Will Smith
Gene Hackman