Monica Bellucci

Tools    

Me and my buddy have a bet on whether or not Monica Bellucci has had breast implants. Can somebody spill the truth on the matter?? Thanks

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yes, when Bellucci and I were having lunch yesterday she told me they were real.

Now go away.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yes, when Bellucci and I were having lunch yesterday she told me they were real.
She told you...........or did she show you.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
She told you...........or did she show you.......
No, you got it all wrong! First she showed me.. then I just had to ask.. and that's when she told me. Then Vincent Cassel tried to kill me.

Hi
Yeah I bet Vince set the weird French monster on you..

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
No, you got it all wrong! First she showed me.. then I just had to ask.. and that's when she told me. Then Vincent Cassel tried to kill me.
Tell the truth Piddy. Your friend met her in a suana, tripped and slapped her hands on the momba-jomba's in question, and found they were real. Then when she found out that that friend was there at your behest, she got angry and left your company forever, parting with the words, "They're real and they're fabulous!"
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Yoda
"Spectacular."
"Oh, G@ddamnit! Screw you guys, I'm going...home."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Tell the truth Piddy. Your friend met her in a suana, tripped and slapped her hands on the momba-jomba's in question, and found they were real. Then when she found out that that friend was there at your behest, she got angry and left your company forever, parting with the words, "They're real and they're fabulous!"
Yes.. now it's coming back to me. That's how it happened.

Hi
Poor Jerry ..I mean..crap

*drool*