Roy Moore sexual allegations

Tools    

thoughts?

So Mr. Righteous likes the teenies. Hopefully this drives him out of any possibility of holding office ever again. The man is horrible.

Unfortunately, where there is smoke, there usually was fire.
Some of the nastiest individuals turned out to be sitting judges.
Whenever multiple accusations surface, the accused loose more face and the presumption of innocence starts fading.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Never heard of him. He could molest giant cane toads for all I know.

just teenage girls. and now he's the republicans worst nightmare because they either have to force him out somehow before the election or be put in the position of not chairing him if he gets elected and tries to take his seat. but he's refusing to budge and theres enough thoroughly hypocritical born agains in Alabama that he probably would get elected no matter what.

I just cant... how can this possibly be true?? who would have the guts to call the local high school to try to pick up students when you are in your 30's?! AFTER getting shot down by them at the mall!

[17 year old Gina] Richardson says Moore — now a candidate for U.S. Senate — asked her where she went to school, and then for her phone number, which she says she declined to give, telling him that her father, a Southern Baptist preacher, would never approve. A few days later, she says, she was in trigonometry class at Gadsden High when she was summoned to the principal’s office over the intercom in her classroom. She had a phone call.

“I said ‘Hello?’” Richardson recalls. “And the male on the other line said, ‘Gena, this is Roy Moore.’ I was like, ‘What?!’ He said, ‘What are you doing?’ I said, ‘I’m in trig class.’ ”

Richardson says Moore asked her out again on the call.
from Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at Alabama mall

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Weirdest pick up routine I've heard of.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.
Moore’s attorney apparently faced disciplinary action some time back for impersonating a priest to solicit legal work from the parents of a recently dead kid.

You couldn’t write this s**t up.

Dude just needs to step down. At this point, guilty (and he has to be guilty of something) or not, it only hurts the party.

I also think Al Franken should step down. If we go the apology and fall on our sword route in order to garner empathy we do injustice to the victims.

Drain the swamp - Politicians, CEOs, Producers, whomever...

I just cant... how can this possibly be true?? who would have the guts to call the local high school to try to pick up students when you are in your 30's?! AFTER getting shot down by them at the mall!

from Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at Alabama mall
That doesnt make sense at all.- the quotes from the article you quoted. I havent read the full article yet because I have to go to an appt.

That doesnt make sense at all.- the quotes from the article you quoted. I havent read the full article yet because I have to go to an appt.
oh yea it does. Ignore me. I've taken too much morphine today. overloaded brain

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Any watching the live CNN interview from Leeann Tweeden (who was groped and kissed by Al Franken)? She made so many great points, very compelling and very sincere.

It's still on, by the way.

all I have to say is SWEET HOME ALABAMA! What a great win for the dems in the heart of the unthinkable Deep Red south. And a great win for human decency and, yes, for REAL christian values. Not to mention a well deserved slap in the face to Trump and Steven Bannon.

Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore in Alabama Special Election

Scary that it takes child molestation to barely eek out a democratic win in the state though. I mean nevermind him chasing after teenage girls in malls and trying to pick them up in their own high schools, this is a guy who is on record saying that muslims should be barred from holding office or being in the military. That homosexuality should be illegal. And that America was a better place when slavery was legal. And he still got over 48% of the vote...

all I have to say is SWEET HOME ALABAMA! What a great win for the dems in the heart of the unthinkable Deep Red south. And a great win for human decency and, yes, for REAL christian values. Not to mention a well deserved slap in the face to Trump and Steven Bannon.

Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore in Alabama Special Election

Scary that it takes child molestation to barely eek out a democratic win in the state though. I mean nevermind him chasing after teenage girls in malls and trying to pick them up in their own high schools, this is a guy who is on record saying that muslims should be barred from holding office or being in the military. That homosexuality should be illegal. And that America was a better place when slavery was legal. And he still got over 48% of the vote...
http://www.newsweek.com/doug-jones-r...raphics-746366

Ninety-eight percent of black women voted for Jones, while 63 percent of white women voted for Moore. About 30 percent of white voters overall chose Jones, CNN reported.
He won because black women showed up and bailed out Alabama. 70% of the white people in Alabama were okay with the pedophiles

Polls show that some people doubt the accusations, not that they're fine with what he was accused of. I find that disturbing, as well, but it's an important distinction.

Anyway, there have been a lot of "lesser of two evils" choices in American politics lately. I suspect a lot of people who voted for Moore were plenty disturbed by all of this, and simply made a pragmatic decision based on policy. It's a short-sighted decision, but it shouldn't be confused with an endorsement.