Kevin Spacey sexual advance accusations

Tools    

Hmm, I see. Those people are aholes and the victim should ignore them.
I also posted examples of adults trying to cover for the rapists, and i stopped there's much more. It would have been much easier to do this in the circumstances this alleged Spacey incident occured. And that's one of many reasons abuse victims often don't come forward especially at that age.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Why the hell do you think they're not coming out about it for decades.
Read my response above.

This is not rocket science.
It must be if people are righting articles about it.
Oh dear sweet lord. Why might that be. It's not for shots and giggles. It a serious damn issue and world wide. Wakey Wakey

I also posted examples of adults trying to cover for the rapists, and i stopped there's much more. It would have been much easier to do this in the circumstances this alleged Spacey incident occured. And that's one of many reasons abuse victims often don't come forward especially at that age.
Now I fully understand, thanks for informing me on something I was ignorant about.

Now I fully understand, thanks for informing me on something I was ignorant about.
Just want to say i have nothing against you in this discussion, i think i had alot of similar thoughts at your age and it's good that you are willing to learn more about things like this. Think i would have been alot more defensive here.

This is very disappointing news.

On one hand, I'm glad to see he isn't just denying it - whether that response may have been coached by lawyers or not. On the other hand, I'm really, really irritated that he chose this moment to come out. All I can see that doing is giving the people who believe that homosexuality and pedophilia are one and the same more ammunition for their BS.

I still respect him greatly as an actor, but I don't know that I'll ever look at him the same.

Ugh, this is giving me such Polanski vibes.

Not the fact that Spacey is worse that Polanski (God No.) But more so, a well respected, revered figure in the film industry being Ex-Communicated due to conversational circumstances. (Ala; Sexual Abuse Allegations.)

I hate these sort of things...

Just want to say i have nothing against you in this discussion,
Don't worry, I know.

i think i had alot of similar thoughts at your age and it's good that you are willing to learn more about things like this. Think i would have been alot more defensive here.
Aw, I love being complemented!

I don't feel they should end House of Cards though.

My brother is such a huge fan of that show. Robin Wright should lead the cast.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ugh, this is giving me such Polanski vibes.

Not the fact that Spacey is worse that Polanski (God No.) But more so, a well respected, revered figure in the film industry being Ex-Communicated due to conversational circumstances. (Ala; Sexual Abuse Allegations.)

I hate these sort of things...
Where are th3 claims of or will be he was excommunicated. Jesus on a bicycle.

I don't feel they should end House of Cards though.
I don't know if the reasons why HoC being cancelled were ever stated? Kevin Spacey has been accused, but he's still presumed innocent by law until either it goes to court and he's found guilty or he admits it.

Now I'm betting the claim is real, but we'll be in deep **** if every time a claim is made we find the person guilty without due process of law.

“In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported. As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time,” the statement said.

A Netflix spokesperson confirmed to Guardian Australia that the decision to end the show was made months earlier, and not in response to the allegations about Spacey surfacing.
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...ey-allegations

Did you guys read that Kevin Spacey's brother, Randall,
is a Rod Stewart impersonator with a limousine business?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rod.JPG
Views:	660
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	37237  

Don't google Randall right now whatever you do. The tabloids are running stories of his claiming their white supremacist father (this is true i believe) sexually abused both of them.

This whole thing is horrible.

Don't google Randall right now whatever you do. The tabloids are running stories of his claiming their white supremacist father (this is true i believe) sexually abused both of them.
I mean, obviously......

I expect other shoes to drop so I won't defend Kevin Spacey too much. But in his defense it was a party with an unaccompanied minor, Rapp's mother was being someone neglectful allowing her 14 year old son to fraternize and socialize with gay men in their 20's and 30's. I don't know if what he did meets the merit of criminality.